Anti-r_drawviewmodel 0

2»

Comments

• VadakillVadakill The Almighty BSO Join Date: 2002-04-02 Member: 373Members, NS1 Playtester
    Sorry, I don't have time to answer your question...especially since your answer is on PAGE 1!!!
  • SimulationSimulation Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3603Members
    r_drawviewmodel 0 gives you a lot of missing information. i tried it myself and i couldnt get use of it. it will help a little bit as skull, but more expierend players dont need this tweak.
  • unter_hosenunter_hosen Join Date: 2003-01-05 Member: 11858Members, Constellation
    hi guys,

is it possible to mode that lovely line of code thats in the AMX plugin that says "i have changed r_drawviewmodel" into the MM plugin?

is it something i can do myself or does a l33tor need to do it?
  • DuckDuck Join Date: 2002-11-18 Member: 9195Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--unter_hosen+Mar 24 2003, 03:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (unter_hosen @ Mar 24 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hi guys,

is it possible to mode that lovely line of code thats in the AMX plugin that says "i have changed r_drawviewmodel" into the MM plugin?

is it something i can do myself or does a l33tor need to do it? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    am I mistaken or doesn't bugfix.dll fix this as well as the alien becoming marine and a few other exploits?
  • verboseverbose Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9968Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Duck+Mar 24 2003, 02:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Duck @ Mar 24 2003, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--unter_hosen+Mar 24 2003, 03:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (unter_hosen @ Mar 24 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hi guys,

is it something i can do myself or does a l33tor need to do it? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    am I mistaken or doesn't bugfix.dll fix this as well as the alien becoming marine and a few other exploits? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Voogru's bugfix plugin locks the client's r_drawviewmodel to 1, patches the stopcommandermode exploit (fixed in NS 1.04), patches the lastinv commander hole (fixed in 1.04), and adds a timer that slows players down that are trying to abuse the alien join-res exploit (partially addressed in 1.04). Since the last three don't cause any harm, you should be able to use it to lock r_drawviewmodel.
  • unter_hosenunter_hosen Join Date: 2003-01-05 Member: 11858Members, Constellation
    lol but what i would like in the MM plugin is when a player tries to change his/her r_draw it says "i just tried to change my r_drawviewmodel"

i have the MM plugin running atm which locks r_draw to 1, but i would like this little added extra for teh comedy value of it
  • verboseverbose Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9968Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--unter_hosen+Mar 24 2003, 03:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (unter_hosen @ Mar 24 2003, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->lol but what i would like in the MM plugin is when a player tries to change his/her r_draw it says "i just tried to change my r_drawviewmodel"

i have the MM plugin running atm which locks r_draw to 1, but i would like this little added extra for teh comedy value of it<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    If you're handy with a compiler, change bugfix's "src/dlls/plugin_api.cpp" line 16 to

CLIENT_COMMAND(pEntity, "r_drawviewmodel 1;alias r_drawviewmodel \"say I just tried to change my r_drawviewmodel\"\n");

and compile the plugin. That should work; no guarantee since I haven't tested it.
    verbose i so wish i knew what u were on about. :/