New Pub Up!

2»

Comments

• Adon_IdomAdon_Idom Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11456Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Sandrocky+Jan 29 2003, 01:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Sandrocky @ Jan 29 2003, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--Vimstl+Jan 29 2003, 12:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Vimstl @ Jan 29 2003, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--Sandrocky+Jan 29 2003, 12:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Sandrocky @ Jan 29 2003, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When I am playing with my clanmates, they will usually get first choice of equipment <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I'm very sorry to hear that. It kind of defeats the purpose of a public server if you treat it like a clan server. I would expect a decent commander to pass out equipment based on the tactical situation and the skill of the participants, whether they happen to be on his clan or not. Otherwise, any commander with a clan affiliation becomes suspect, and I certainly don't think that is your intention. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The point I was trying to make with that statement is that my clanmates will usually get first choice of equipment, if we have the resources. However, that doesn't mean I wont give anything to anyone else. That is basically what happened on the sYn server, and it cost us the game. I do pass out equipment as skill and resources will allow to anyone, whether they be in my clan, another clan or no clan altogether. Of course, playing with my clanmates, I know they have that skill, so they will naturally received equipment first. I don't deny everyone equipment. If someone asks for something, and we have the resources and aren't just barely hanging on, then they will get it. However, I don't hand out equipment to only my clanmates, ignoring the rest of the team and ultimately losing us the game. Understand the difference? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    oh and another thing, we had 0 resources. and you still banned me for that!? wtf
  • sYnborfsYnborf Join Date: 2002-12-18 Member: 11072Banned
    Some things don't warrant an explanation before a ban, and selling your entire marine base would qualify as one -_-
  • FatKaoFatKao Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6385Members
    No i banned you because me and another teamate just walked into the hive in this "hopeless game" aliens diden't even have fades yet. Quite frankly I don't want any dumbshits like you on our server. People like you ruin the game more than cheaters/hackers ever will. I banned you from our server and I wish I could ban you from this thread too. Now kindly bugger off because no one cares how evil sYn banned poor poor you who sold our base in a winable game.
  • Adon_IdomAdon_Idom Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11456Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--FatKao+Jan 29 2003, 01:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (FatKao @ Jan 29 2003, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No i banned you because me and another teamate just walked into the hive in this "hopeless game" aliens diden't even have fades yet.  Quite frankly I don't want any dumbshits like you on our server.  People like you ruin the game more than cheaters/hackers ever will.  I banned you from our server and I wish I could ban you from this thread too.  Now kindly bugger off because no one cares how evil sYn banned poor poor you who sold our base in a winable game.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know for someone that is an admin in a server that is now being spons. by NS Cal, you REALLY show how immature you are.
  • FatKaoFatKao Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6385Members
    Why because I banned somone who gave up and ruined a game for the rest of the server. Get a grip buddy, this my last reply to you you're not worth my time.
  • OdinOdin Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9935Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Adon Idom+Jan 29 2003, 02:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Adon Idom @ Jan 29 2003, 02:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I dont care rather or not i get unbanned cause i have no respect for being banned for something that was NOT wrong at that time. if you WILL unban me however, my wonid is 2711006, thank you. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know, for someone who doesn't want to get unbanned, it seems that you really want to get unbanned.
  • RhoadsToNowhereRhoadsToNowhere i r 8 Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 33Members
    Okay, this has gone on too far. I don't want to see any personal attacks here -- Adon, this means you. If you don't like their server, then just don't play on it.

<b><span style='color:orange'>***WELDED SHUT***</span></b>
This discussion has been closed.