Never Hated Gravity Much, Until Now

ConfuzorConfuzor Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2412Awaiting Authorization
<div class="IPBDescription">Spiffy Flash game...</div> Addiction of the day, (aside from NS of course)

<a href='http://www.titoonic.dk/products/games/spacecab/' target='_blank'>Space Cab</a>

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    I hate you.

Oh well. I'm terrible at it, and have more addicting things to do. Thank you though!
  • DubersDubers Pet Shop Boy Edinburgh, UK Join Date: 2002-07-25 Member: 998Members
    Im sorry to say that it really does suck m8!
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    This piece of ****! I CAN'T GET ONE!
  • Sephiroth2kSephiroth2k Join Date: 2002-04-21 Member: 481Members, Constellation
    /me plays.
    /me loses horribly.
    THIS GAME SUCKS!
  • SycophantSycophant Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7092Members
    Played it once and did a nice graceful landing on the mother ship, got confused, and restarted.
    <i>Oh well.</i>

Played again, flipped over during my initial descent, and crashed headfirst into the mother ship.
    <i>Crap.</i>

Third time, I realized you have to push 'up' to use the boosters.
    <i>Some mild cursing ensued.</i>

Once I knew how to move around, I couldn't get even get past that first ship.
    <i>It now has a name. It's not appropriate for this board.</i>

Played it again, managed to crash into the little ledge <i>next to</i> the first two people.
    <i>I invented a new curse word.</i>

This time, I managed to crash into the first person, picked one up, and ended up flipping over and dying.
    <i>Curse-like sputtering got the dog looking at me strangely.</i>

The seventh time I played, I realized I could shoot.
    <i>I invented a language, and officially declared the new curse words as the title of my language's dictionary.</i>
  • Cpl_UppumCpl_Uppum Join Date: 2003-01-26 Member: 12785Members
    you can shoot?!?!!?....well shiiiiiiiiiit
  • Speed_2_DaveSpeed_2_Dave Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8788Members
    great game, kept me up another 15 minutes. My personal best was 420 points before I gave up due to exhaustion. Too much Majora's mask lately.
  • BurrBurr Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9358Members
    omg

can't get fare

keep crashing

heck with this

well, maybe just one more time........
  • ConfuzorConfuzor Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2412Awaiting Authorization
    Well... to the Yang corporation, I say "SHOVE IT!"

I decided to touch all the platforms just to open the doors, and surprise, surprise: there's a huge crab-like boss ship waiting to the right...

A taxi versus a battlecruiser... I like those odds
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Cpl. Uppum+Jan 28 2003, 03:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cpl. Uppum @ Jan 28 2003, 03:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you can shoot?!?!!?....well shiiiiiiiiiit <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Hah, thats what I said. Time to play again!