Subnautica: Below Zero Cinematic Trailer Released & Digital Pre-Orders Now Available - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond
imageSubnautica: Below Zero Cinematic Trailer Released & Digital Pre-Orders Now Available - Subnautica

As we hurtle ever closer to the launch of Subnautica: Below Zero, we are excited today to debut the cinematic trailer for you all to enjoy! Created in partnership with...

Read the full story here

Comments

• ValifsoValifso Join Date: 2021-04-13 Member: 269079Members
    I've been waiting so long for these, and it was worth it??
    Thank you SUBNAUTICA team?
  • theMadPigstertheMadPigster Join Date: 2019-11-22 Member: 255791Members
    This could have been a film trailer lol
    I've been waiting for this trailer for a while now but this is SO much better than expected. Can't wait for the lauch :D
  • SztrigojSztrigoj Join Date: 2021-04-13 Member: 269082Members
    FUCKING FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE 30 YEARS I HAVE THEM ALL
  • MethatroncMethatronc Join Date: 2021-04-14 Member: 269119Members
    Great trailer as always!
    Can't wait to play it but please release it on GoG as well, as a solo game it would be perfect !
  • leinedlollyleinedlolly Join Date: 2021-04-15 Member: 269168Members
    pls do a multiplayer to this game it can change everything
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    edited April 2021
    While multiplayer could be fun, the developers have said it would take more than it's worth to rewrite the code from the ground up( Below Zero is built on the same code). Keep in mind this is an indie developer, so their resources need to be spent wisely.
  • AlexHorusAlexHorus France Join Date: 2021-02-14 Member: 267673Members
    there is a dedicated ps5 version ?
    I see we can pre order on ps5 but i dont remember any news from you about a ps5 version upgraded compared to ps4 version
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    I haven't seen the devs mention whether they are updating for the newest generation of consoles. My guess is they don't plan to.
  • SubnauticExplorerSubnauticExplorer 27587 North Carolina Join Date: 2021-04-21 Member: 269354Members
    I got Subnautica BZ on the 16th, and it is an absolute masterpiece! The soundtrack is so cool, the gameplay is awesome! I love the story, and the game is so much more inclusive and has more features! Thanks for making such a great game!
  • hakanjhakanj Join Date: 2021-04-30 Member: 269601Members
    AlexHorus wrote: »
    I see we can pre order on ps5 but i dont remember any news from you about a ps5 version upgraded compared to ps4 version

I think there must be. I pre-ordered it and there are 2 versions that will download on the 14th
    (release date). One for the PS5 and one for the PS4.
  • AvatarOfKuAvatarOfKu UK Join Date: 2021-04-30 Member: 269603Members
    hakanj wrote: »
    AlexHorus wrote: »

I think there must be. I pre-ordered it and there are 2 versions that will download on the 14th
    (release date). One for the PS5 and one for the PS4.

Yup it is confusing with the two versions of everything in the store right now! As the ps4 version of the first subnautica is getting a free upgrade to ps5 version maybe it works the same with BZ!
  • SelvekSelvek United States Join Date: 2017-08-07 Member: 232292Members
    I've seen info saying that if you pre-ordered the PS4 version you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free. Is there any way to use my Steam PC version to play on the PS5?
    edited May 2021
    Selvek wrote: »
    I've seen info saying that if you pre-ordered the PS4 version you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free. Is there any way to use my Steam PC version to play on the PS5?

The Original Subnautica is completely separate purchase for all platforms, so I can't imagine it being any different for Below Zero. Any kind of cross-platform game ownership would probably require a deal between Valve/Sony(and for xbox, Microsoft). As such a deal would likely reduce profits for all involved, the chances are quite slim.
  • kolorblindkolorblind USA Join Date: 2021-05-10 Member: 269879Members
    Such a great trailer, kudos to everyone involved with that masterpiece! I haven't been this excited about a game release since Half-Life 2, and I could see BZ knocking Half-Life 1 off it's #1 spot for my favorite Single Player PC game of all time, just based on the Early Access stuff I have seen (maybe 20% of current content)

Keep up the great work here UW, this series is some of the best Single Player gaming of our time!!
  • deckerson01deckerson01 England Join Date: 2021-05-13 Member: 269988Members
    edited May 2021
    What's the exact time I can play?, Got it pre ordered and I'm in England
    On Xbox one
  • DeathWraith666DeathWraith666 North America Join Date: 2021-05-14 Member: 269991Members
    My time to start playing keeps changing, and its starting to get annoying, what's the exact time in which we can play on console? Because it said 10am central time last night, then it said 6pm, then 10pm, now it says tomorrow
  • tvukitvuki Join Date: 2021-05-14 Member: 270010Members
    I preordered it on Xbox one but now it says I don’t own the game