Below Zero. Everything gone and I can't go.

SarellionSarellion Join Date: 2017-09-23 Member: 233194Members
I logged into my game after the teeny update and everything looked fine so far, but when it finished loading, it dropped me in the middle of nowhere. My stuff is gone, built structures are gone and I haven't seen any flora or fauna. It's the same when I start a new game. The life pod is there, but I can't open the locker, the beacon to the nearby Alterra cache is there, but the cache itself isn't. Same for food, water and the thermal lilies around the landing site.
I also can't exit the game normally and when I end it by other means, it's stuck in synchronising.

Comments

• Gald32Gald32 Join Date: 2021-02-26 Member: 267928Members
    Same thing literally happened to me, after playing through the game fine with next to no issues for over 18 hours I logged into my save today and I'm floating in the middle of the ocean with literally everything gone, all my equips, base, and vehicles all gone. The entire beacon page is completely blank with nothing on it and it seems like im going to be forced to start over from scratch.
  • JoanOwensJoanOwens Join Date: 2021-02-26 Member: 267930Members
    edited February 2021
    Same thing just happened to me. Game was fine last night and I just logged in...suddenly swimming in the middle of an empty ocean, no fish, no plants, empty inventory and nothing but blank landscape. Al-an and Robin automatically started up a conversation too.

Edited to add: I figured out that if you delete Qmods it fixes the issue.
  • SarellionSarellion Join Date: 2017-09-23 Member: 233194Members
    That's it. Totally forgot about QMod.