Seamoth vanished

HippnoticHippnotic Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244646Members
I was omw back from my base to my sub. Left my sub by the lava zone entrance. My next plan of action.

So I decide to leave my seamoth where my Cyclops was as a marker. I go back to look for it bc it had stuff in it's storage. Vanished, gone.

There's no marker. Nothing.. it literally just disappeared into thin air.. well dense water I guess if you want to be technical.. haha.

Why?.. why oh why..

Comments

• HippnoticHippnotic Join Date: 2018-11-11 Member: 244646Members
    This just happened to me AGAIN. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!..

I JUST SPENT SO MANY RESOURCES MAKING A NEW ONE. AND YOU DID IT AGAIN?! IM DONE.. SORRY.
  • JTMdinosaurJTMdinosaur Join Date: 2019-01-28 Member: 249545Members
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • FlaviusFireFlaviusFire Join Date: 2020-04-01 Member: 259458Members
    This happened to me twice. I had my Seamoth in my Cyclops, and after sleeping (I'm pretty sure it what triggered it) it disappeared. The Cyclops still thinks its docked, but it isn't. I recorded it as proof. The first time it happened it was fully upgraded too...
  • QardrusQardrus Ireland, Dublin, Royal canal Ave, 47 Join Date: 2020-04-05 Member: 259649Members
    Hello, I am a Programmer, this is a trick to get a seamoth, open the console by pressing "~", type in "sub seamoth", and hey presto, in front of you there is a seamoth, if the console does not open, press F3 then F8 and uncheck the "disable console" box, then try again, the "sub" command can spawn any type of submarine, e.g sub cyclops.
  • FlaviusFireFlaviusFire Join Date: 2020-04-01 Member: 259458Members
    Qardrus wrote: »
    Hello, I am a Programmer, this is a trick to get a seamoth, open the console by pressing "~", type in "sub seamoth", and hey presto, in front of you there is a seamoth, if the console does not open, press F3 then F8 and uncheck the "disable console" box, then try again, the "sub" command can spawn any type of submarine, e.g sub cyclops.

Normally I wouldn't consider using cheats but I may end up doing this cuz it was a glitch.
  • MrTriggersMrTriggers Auckland, New Zealand Join Date: 2021-01-12 Member: 266772Members
    edited January 2021
    I needed to post one comment and wait one day before I can post a new topic

*SPOILERS*

The new topic is about how when I dock my Seamoth in the Cyclops it keeps getting destroyed for some reason,
    First time it happened I thought maybe one of those electro-snake things somehow wiggled it's way up into the cyclops and hit my seamoth with a direct *critical* hit that maybe blew it up somehow.
    Second time I just drove the Cyclops a couple of hundred meters in any particular direction (no obstacles to physically hit BTW) and started hearing banging noises, I had a look at my docked seamoth and it was in pieces...

Has anyone else on ps4/5 experienced this and have you found any workaround??

Thanks in advance!
    BTW this game is awesome, this is the only problem I've come across so far.