New Intro and life pod change suggestion.

DarkRavinDarkRavin Join Date: 2007-03-05 Member: 60254Members, Reinforced - Shadow
I like your new space introduction, but feels like it could use a bit of work. No one that respects their own mortality would just choose to go to the planet surface in those conditions. I recommend just adding another thirty seconds to the intro showing Robin packing her shuttle and interacting with station control waiting for the meteor shower to pass, when a stray meteor knocks that bay off the station. Afterward she gets into shuttle and goes for safety on planet. Can have station control just confirm they are fine but the shuttle bay is gone and some station damage has accord. It wouldn't be enough to effect the story as we know it now but would serve to add to the intensity and leave your character in a forced situation that she had to head to the surface in those suicidal conditions.

Second is a small change to the life pod. Can we please have it be flooded when we enter and just have it drain really fast? Current design just drives me nuts with it having no dual airlock to have a feasible dry room. With current design would make more sense immersion wise to flood and de-flood pod when entering and exiting.

Those are just my recommendations. Keep up the awesome work you guy/gals.

Comments