Sub zero - 19404 - Bugs

ParticleBeamParticleBeam South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-15 Member: 226761Members
edited November 2019 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
1) No body heat indicator on hub. it seems to be an important stat but there is no gauge for it.

2) it is possible to walk through the avalanche wall from the rocket pad and reenter the research base after it has been covered with snow.

3) When there is a blizzard, the screen whites out like it should when you are aboe water but the sky turns clear when you go beneath the water.

4) Sometimes it is possible to miss the rocket launch in the beginning of the game if you are not looking at the right place, maybe force the camera to look in a mini-cinematic as it is a vital story element.

5) Sometimes there is a blizzard during the important "a meteor hits the Vesper" part of the game hiding the visuals. Perhaps keep the blizzards off until that story element is complete/make it a mini cinematic.

6) If you look at the PDA after it has "booted into emergency mode" there is a good chance of drowning as the passage has been crafted to be just long enough to max out your oxygen before the first air pocket.

EDIT: 7) Breakable gold and silver outcrops are not scannable. I also got titanium from both.

EDIT: 8) Player can "swim"/ noclip through the ice floes that the penguins can walk on.

EDIT: 9) When drinking the "Large filtered water" from the radio tower, it makes a crunching sound instead of a drinking sound.

Comments

• ZanakanZanakan Join Date: 2019-11-17 Member: 255643Members
    1) No body heat indicator on hub. it seems to be an important stat but there is no gauge for it.

EDIT: 7) Breakable gold and silver outcrops are not scannable. I also got titanium from both.

Both might be features, not bugs : breakable stones indicate "chance of XXX" (gold, copper, lead...). I get either titanium, or the metal I'm actually after.

About body heat : your vision's periphery begins to freeze gradually when walking outside, and you can hear your heartbeat slow gradually. No gauge, but a visual and a sound indicators of your state. I never stayed long enough to test it, but I bet you start losing health (or just freeze to death) after some time (when your vision is largely frozen and your heartbeat nearly stopped).
  • ParticleBeamParticleBeam South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-15 Member: 226761Members
    edited November 2019
    10) After saving and loading a game, the Scanner Room (With 4 range upgrades) lost almost its entire list of scannable items. Does it take time to "reacquire" the list?
  • ParticleBeamParticleBeam South Africa Join Date: 2017-01-15 Member: 226761Members
    edited November 2019
    11) If you ground the seatruck on a landmass, water suddenly appears in the cabin. The state of the player gets confused. You can sometimes swim inside the seatruck, interact with elements inside the seatruck while being flagged as "outside". I can access the hatch and "renter" the seatruck even though I am inside it.

12) Large predators that grab the seatruck can push it underground. Sometimes you can maneuver the seatruck back into the water.

13) Reloading the game sometimes reset the FOV making everything look zoomed in.

14) The seaglide "light/map" setting seems to reset itself.
    edited November 2019
    15) if you deconstruct the hoverbike pad while the snowfox is still mounted then you also lose the snowfox without any material refund.

16) If you use the habitat builder, it sometimes keep the building tooltip instructions active even if you deselect the builder which prevents you from loading and unloading batteries from other devices.