Please make subnautica game for Android, Ios and Windows Phone

crafterminemicrafterminemi de Join Date: 2016-03-14 Member: 214218Members
Please make this game for Android, Ios and Windows Phone . I love your games please for Android and ios and Windows Phone

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I don't think that is technically possible, I'm afraid. Heck even the latest 2006era Xbone and PS4 would probably have a toned down version and I imagine that ancient hardware would be struggling at best. Imagine phone/tablet hardware :o
  • LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    To be fair, mobile hardware has come a long way, and is pretty powerful for their size. But yeah, I don't think it's a great idea either
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited March 2016
    LordDerp wrote: »
    To be fair, mobile hardware has come a long way, and is pretty powerful for their size. But yeah, I don't think it's a great idea either

Oh I never diss hardware, except consoles for calling their stuff next gen when we've had that stuff for YEARS in PC land :trollface: The tech in mobile stuff has probably reached the same processing power level of what we had in PC about 6 years ago. And that PC hardware, C2D/C2Q final versions and start of the iCores, those are surely lacking in power or could barely cope. The same would be true for the GPU's of that era, I guess...

It tends to be more of a memory/HDD issue for mobiles and consoles though, but the lower CPU/GPU power doesn't help either :)
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Unless IOS, Android & Windows Phone update to the size of a computer (which is highly freakin' improbable), this is virtually & technically impossible.
  • JYARJYAR USA Join Date: 2015-09-02 Member: 207671Members
    It would be awesome to play subnautica on google cardboard, but right now, there is just too much of a hardware gap. (Although, it might be possible on the Nvidia Shield)
  • bennnn__bennnn__ Lydbrook Join Date: 2019-11-11 Member: 255519Members
    Well it’s 2019 now and we have Ark on mobile so maybe subnautica has a chance of being a mobile game ???‍♂️
  • JAZZYFORSUBNAUTICAJAZZYFORSUBNAUTICA Join Date: 2018-05-01 Member: 240453Members
    they would have to put the early access version on it ( i mean way old early access)