Heartbeat and breathing sound ???

AquatarkusAquatarkus RI-USA Join Date: 2015-08-02 Member: 206674Members
Is there anyway to turn off that heartbeat and breathing sound.
It's very distracting. Makes the game-play annoying. :'(
Is there a console command or toggle setting i missed?

Comments

• JimboJamboJimboJambo Join Date: 2018-01-25 Member: 235708Members
    These effects are probably related to the temperature feature that will be coming. I'm sure they'll be less annoying when they signal your imminent death (and we have more ways to keep ourselves warm).

Currently, eating creepvine seeds or drinking coffee will stave off the cold for a little while, as will standing in sulfur pools or standing near a heat lily. I also suspect that snow stalker fur will be used in some sort of fur suit in the future. Riding the hoverbike also stops the effects from playing, but I don't expect that to remain that way on release.

As for turning it off... there's no other way that I know of. You could try playing in Creative Mode, see if it's still there.
  • RockaBen99RockaBen99 Join Date: 2019-03-26 Member: 251971Members
    JimboJambo wrote: »
    I also suspect that snow stalker fur will be used in some sort of fur suit in the future.
    What about this? (The link is to the relevant BZ wiki page)
  • JimboJamboJimboJambo Join Date: 2018-01-25 Member: 235708Members
    RockaBen99 wrote: »
    JimboJambo wrote: »
    I also suspect that snow stalker fur will be used in some sort of fur suit in the future.
    What about this? (The link is to the relevant BZ wiki page)

Ooh. I just checked there again and I didn't see the data box. For that matter, I haven't found the ones for the booster tank or control room either. Are they definitely in the current version?