Im underwater, but the game thinks im not [SPOILERS]

IyakavosIyakavos Join Date: 2019-03-20 Member: 251853Members
edited March 2019 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Xbox one, current patch. So i just came out of the portal that takes you from the sea emperor's enclosure to the big gun, in my prawn. I boost up to the land b/c i couldnt remember which entrance i opened, so i turn around and go back down to the underwater entrance. However, the jump jets on the prawn have no power, and i get really confused as to why. Then, when i hit the bottom, i notice that the jump jets are working like they do on land. I get out of the prawn, and lo and behold, the game thinks im on land. Oxygen isnt going down or anything. I saved and quitted, thinking that perhaps restarting would fix the bug. Now the game will not load my save, and crashes every time i try. Im not happy to say the least.

EDIT: So i uninstalled and reinstalled my game, and the bug was still there when i loaded in. I let myself starve, and came back to my prawn in my seamoth. The prawn is still bugged, but i can get in and out without the game thinking im on land.

Comments

• HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    I had a similar thing happen to me when I fell out of the Cyclops. Game didn't register that i was in water. I was stuck walking around the bottom of the Ocean. Posted more about it in the Bug list. But it didn't cause any game save problems with me. I still wish we could just have more than one game save as a back up.
  • Bahamut_ZEROBahamut_ZERO Join Date: 2019-06-20 Member: 253439Members
    I have this bug on my pc version and I can't get out from the Lava Castle with my PRAWN Suit