Seamoth stuck in moonpool everytime I start the game [Base game].

V_LV_L Join Date: 2019-06-11 Member: 253318Members
edited June 2019 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Made a thread on the Subnautica Reddit which I copied here:

Whenever I start my game up/load a new game, my Seamoth gets automatically docked in my moonpool wherever it was before (the docking-animation looks somewhat weird, it kind of plays twice). If I'm inside the Seawasp when I save and load my game, I get stuck there as well and have to kill my character through the console to get out (I've tried warping my character but I get instantly teleported back). I can then sometimes get into the Seamoth and leave with it, although it doesn't work every time. I've tried:

Destroying the Seamoth and built a new. No effect.

Deconstructed the moonpool the only moonpool I had, saved and then loaded my game. It worked, although after I build a moonpool again the bug reappears.

Tried to re-install the game. No effect.

Validated my files in Steam. No effect.

I also just recently had a very weird (and potentially game-breaking) bug and I don't know if it's connected at all. I deconstructed my old base to move my stuff over into the moonpool just after I built it, but just when I was deconstructing the last piece, everything I had dissapeared (the moonpool, the seamoth, all the interiors and every item I didn't have in my inventory). I noticed that the last part I deconstructed more or less suddenly dissapeared and I didn't receive any resources from it. Luckily I noticed it before I saved and everything is back after I load my game.

Would appreciate any help greatly!

Comments