[Sub Zero] Seaglide Battery Swap Issue + Table Coral Samples Cannot be Picked Up Issue

Remedy85Remedy85 NY Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Members
1) When hitting R to swap out the battery source of my Seaglide, quite frequently I get the text menu (hit these keys to swap) with no graphics of the actual battery options. At this point I cannot close or reset the menu in game, and I have to restart the entire game to fix it.

2) A lot of the time, when I slice a Table Coral with my knife, the "Sample" pieces will drop but be completely untargettable and I cannot pick them up or interact with them at all. This was especially frustrating when trying to build 5 Advanced Wiring Kits for the Sea Truck.

Comments

• KiwiColdbeerKiwiColdbeer Down Under.....and a bit to the left Join Date: 2019-05-21 Member: 252983Members
    Cannot comment on #1, but as for the table coral, I found that this was the case if I already had some in my inventory. At this point it seems you can only collect one sample at a time(4 pieces). Am sure it will be fixed.
  • Remedy85Remedy85 NY Join Date: 2019-04-26 Member: 252581Members
    I've noticed it happens more frequently after you've picked some table coral up, but it's still not consistent for me. Just yesterday I cut one down, grabbed the samples -- the next two I cut I could not pick up, then the 3rd one I could pick up again. At that point I had enough and went back to base to craft.
  • KiwiColdbeerKiwiColdbeer Down Under.....and a bit to the left Join Date: 2019-05-21 Member: 252983Members
    Ah OK. I went back to base after the first failed pickup, so did not know that other attempts may/may not work. It seems like the "hit box" for the samples are not being generated every
    time so their is "nothing" to pick up....even though you can see it.