I have an idea for a new biome for Subnautica: Below Zero.

SpyderSoupSpyderSoup Australia Join Date: 2018-04-29 Member: 240413Members
This biome is based on a real lake called Abraham Lake, which is an artificial lake from Canada. The lake looks cool (No pun intended), especially when it's frozen, and when it's frozen, towered up white bubbles form in the frozen lake, and I think a frozen lake like that would be a great fit for Subnautica: Below Zero and would be interesting to how they would incorporate a frozen lake with towered up white bubbles in the lake into the game. Here's a picture of the frozen lake if you want to look at it yourselves.
jz11tbagncl4.jpg

Comments

• MoWMoW 4546B Join Date: 2019-03-19 Member: 251841Members
    Amazing Idea! SBZ needs this Biome!
  • Solan7Solan7 Poland Join Date: 2019-05-06 Member: 252756Members
    Yeah, this type of biome should fit perfectly for Below Zero! And imagine swimming beneath it.. :)
  • SpyderSoupSpyderSoup Australia Join Date: 2018-04-29 Member: 240413Members
    Here's an update. I know this is going to be disappointing to hear, but every biome is already planned out for this game, so it's probably too late to add in more like this. Sorry guys, even I'm disappointed about it. If there is a sequel, maybe they can add in this.
  • SaltShakerSaltShaker Join Date: 2019-05-14 Member: 252878Members
    This really would be perfect for Below Zero. I can picture this being in the newest biome where you find the snowfox fragments. (I've forgetting the name) It would fit perfectly in there. In some part of the landmass, there could be a lake that has partially frozen over. You can't tell me it wouldn't fit in with that place. It's too perfect in my opinion. I really hope the devs consider this, even if they have every biome planned out, maybe they can add something like this in at a later date. It's just too good of an idea to ignore.
  • SpyderSoupSpyderSoup Australia Join Date: 2018-04-29 Member: 240413Members
    That biome you're thinking of is Glacial Basin. Well, you might wanna talk to the developers about this, but I doubt they'll say yes for the same reason I mentioned.