Confused

willogunswilloguns Australia Join Date: 2019-04-20 Member: 252462Members
All of the “bugs” people have posted about for PlayStation were posted about months ago, I was wondering if the game is stable enough to get on PS4 yet?

Comments

• CuddlefishCuddlefish Join Date: 2019-05-05 Member: 252742Members
    Well...I have Subnautica on PC and PS4
    On PC is perfect, no bug and no lag...
    On PS4 Subnautica lags a lot but after the 1.09 version is better...
  • Lordwinter15Lordwinter15 Reno Join Date: 2019-01-02 Member: 247864Members
    I am so confused on what to do . I have gotten through the ship getting shot out of the air that was suppose to rescue me . I have built all the available vehicles and tools . I have gone through the Aurora and looted it completley . I have found my way to the lava zone but because i dont have the shield for the cyclops and dont have any idea as to its location i dont want to go down there yet . I am trying really hard to complete the game. My current save file is about 250 hrs in . I cant figure out how to progress the storyline either . Current location is down near the blue tree of life just outside the lava zone . If anyone knows what i need to do any help would be appreciated . Thank you .
  • MasterReaverMasterReaver New Zealand Join Date: 2019-05-07 Member: 252784Members
    I am so confused on what to do . I have gotten through the ship getting shot out of the air that was suppose to rescue me . I have built all the available vehicles and tools . I have gone through the Aurora and looted it completley . I have found my way to the lava zone but because i dont have the shield for the cyclops and dont have any idea as to its location i dont want to go down there yet . I am trying really hard to complete the game. My current save file is about 250 hrs in . I cant figure out how to progress the storyline either . Current location is down near the blue tree of life just outside the lava zone . If anyone knows what i need to do any help would be appreciated . Thank you .

This post is a little off-topic, but (note, spoilers for those who haven't played):

- The Shield for the Cyclops is a module. You get the blueprint for it automatically if you've built a cyclops. And if you've managed to get to where you are, you'll have access to all the resources needed to build it - use the special Upgrade Fabricator inside the Cyclops itself to build it. Note the shield isn't REQUIRED to go lower, though it is very useful.
    - Finishing the story requires you to find and explore various alien facilities. Two can be found in the area surrounding the area you're in now (in fact, one is very close) and they'll give you clues pointing you to go try and find others down in the lava zone.