UNEARTHED SHOWMATCH - 17th of April

PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
T6QLzbu.png

This wednesday, 17th of April, watch some epic 6 v. 6 games on the upcoming official map before its release: Unearthed! More info at https://www.ensl.org/articles/1100

Comments

• KasharicKasharic Hull, England Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Members, Forum Admins, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    VOD for those that missed it -
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
  • KasharicKasharic Hull, England Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184473Members, Forum Admins, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    MoFo1 wrote: »
    Got to play this map on another server at 10v10..

It's an incredibly beautiful looking map that appears to be very well balanced. I'm hoping it will be played as much as the tram/summit/veil trinity lol

Huge props to whomever made it!

Thank you for the huge compliments bud, I'm glad you like the look of it and look forward to playing it. I hope it is enjoyed by the community. my hope is that it gets played as much as maps like mineshaft/refinery/caged, if that happens, I will be VERY happy.