blue tablet

mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
i forgot to scan blue tablet but used it wat do i do???? help!!!

Comments

• mrsnutnut77mrsnutnut77 Uk Join Date: 2016-05-25 Member: 217460Members
    so annoyed right now i have no entry to make another tablet grrrrrrrrrrrrrr game
    my patience is wearing thin playing this as certain things glitch i.e according to my pda i ain't discovered blue tablet yet i have and now i get to the enzyme part and what have to start again..... please gimme a break or the solution :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s
  • bixboxlivebixboxlive Join Date: 2019-03-07 Member: 251557Members
    edited March 2019
    I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
    I play subnautica on xbox one.
    I'm disappointed to not being able to finish the game because of a bug. It's the blue tablet bug. When i took the blue tablet with my prawn, no blueprint available. I used the blue tablet, and when i wanted to create a new one to access the aquarium i couldnt.i cant go further. Please devs, help!
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    We're looking into the root issue that may be causing the recipes to not properly save, but the in-world item to be saved as picked up. In the meantime I think adding in the developer menu to help those of you who are stuck to unlock the recipe might be our best short term answer. I will follow up with direct messages for all three of you once that is available. Again, very sorry this happened to you and we appreciate you making it known.
  • HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    madsauce wrote: »
    We're looking into the root issue that may be causing the recipes to not properly save, but the in-world item to be saved as picked up. In the meantime I think adding in the developer menu to help those of you who are stuck to unlock the recipe might be our best short term answer. I will follow up with direct messages for all three of you once that is available. Again, very sorry this happened to you and we appreciate you making it known.

You giving Dev menu access back to all platforms?

How about extra save slots to protect us from what we have no control over.......
  • CrispusMaximusCrispusMaximus Arizona Join Date: 2019-03-08 Member: 251594Members

I am playing on the Xbox1 and am also having this issue. Can't progress my story.
  • shagelshagel Sweden Join Date: 2019-03-16 Member: 251788Members
    Oh man. Playing on Xbox. Paused the game a while ago because i kept falling through the ground outside the containment facility. Started it up again today to see if it worked better. It did. However, I picked up the blue tablet in my prawn as well and then used it without scanning it. You guys heard anything back?
  • GrimswoldGrimswold Join Date: 2019-03-21 Member: 251879Members
    I am also stuck not being able to progress due to this issue, also having this same issue with a couple other recipes no matter what I do. It doesn't always happen but once I run across a recipe I can't access "stasis RIFLE" being one of them. Please tell me your bringing the dev menu back and keeping it in because I literally can not continue. I've waisted and I mean waisted a lot of time on this game, I've actually told people not to buy this game for these problems right here. I even purchased this game following full release. I've lost several submersibles to the dreaded wall glitches and floor glitches I'm literally losing my mind! I've emailed multiple times. Sent in feed back many times nothing back so far so here I am on the forums. PLEASE GIVE BACK DEV CODES! Or at least refund me the money and I'll buy this when it's in better shape. If ever.
  • brbnbrbn Join Date: 2019-03-23 Member: 251930Members

I've got the same problem. Please, include me in mailing list. PC, build 61056, september 2018.
  • beniliusbobbeniliusbob Join Date: 2019-03-24 Member: 251944Members
    I also have this issue on Xbox One. Can you please add me to the list regarding any kind of fix you issue?
  • GrimswoldGrimswold Join Date: 2019-03-21 Member: 251879Members
    There is no fix coming. They're to balls deep on pc to even worry about consol. Don't even know why they released this as full release on consoles yet its clearly far from ready.
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    @HalfEvilCoyote , yes it would be enabled on both platforms(in their own patch).

@brbn @beniliusbob I've added you both to my list for a direct message with how to unlock the recipe using dev commands once that patch goes live.

I've already got the changes for the console command/developer menu ready and tested. Working on the language picker and then testing before wrapping up this next patch. Thanks for your patience, the root of the issue is next on my list and I'll be looking at saving in general which is still our biggest issue remaining.
  • HalfEvilCoyoteHalfEvilCoyote Colorado Join Date: 2019-02-14 Member: 250919Members
    @madsauce , thank you for the updates.
  • Darkempress957Darkempress957 Join Date: 2019-03-25 Member: 251957Members
    I am also stuck after not getting the blue tablet blueprint, please can we resolve this asap.
  • beniliusbobbeniliusbob Join Date: 2019-03-24 Member: 251944Members
    That's awesome, thanks madsauce! Looking forward to the update.
  • brbnbrbn Join Date: 2019-03-23 Member: 251930Members
    @HalfEvilCoyote , yes it would be enabled on both platforms(in their own patch).

@brbn @beniliusbob I've added you both to my list for a direct message with how to unlock the recipe using dev commands once that patch goes live.

I've already got the changes for the console command/developer menu ready and tested. Working on the language picker and then testing before wrapping up this next patch. Thanks for your patience, the root of the issue is next on my list and I'll be looking at saving in general which is still our biggest issue remaining.

@madsauce , hello. Do you have approximate term of solving the problem? I want to fly away from 4546B :)
  • subnauticansubnautican bell 3111 dr Join Date: 2019-05-13 Member: 252865Members

Thx
  • subnauticansubnautican bell 3111 dr Join Date: 2019-05-13 Member: 252865Members
    And i dont have any problems but if i do i will give feedback