Blueprint for blue tablet didn’t unlock by picking up the blue tablet.

drumatixdrumatix Germany Join Date: 2019-01-03 Member: 247905Members
edited January 2019 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
PS4 build revision 1.05

The blueprint didn’t unlock by picking up the blue tablet. I didn’t scan the tablet before opening the first force field with the founding blue tablet. Now it’s not possible to scan the tablet or the console again. So there is no way to get a blueprint or a second tablet.

I picked up the blue tablet with the prawn suit and maybe it didn’t unlock because of that, I guess. It is necessary to have a second blue tablet to finish the game. I play on a PS4 so there is no development console to cheat a second tablet and there is only one savegame. So I have no chance to restore a further savegame. Will there be a patch or do I have to start a new game or am I stuck on 4546B forever? Maybe re-enabling the development mode on consoles would help.

Comments

• switchnauticaswitchnautica USA Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248579Members
    Unfortunately, you will need a second blue tablet, yes.
  • drumatixdrumatix Germany Join Date: 2019-01-03 Member: 247905Members
    With the new update 1.06 the tablet reappeared. So I was finally able to finish the game yay!
  • bixboxlivebixboxlive Join Date: 2019-03-07 Member: 251557Members
    I have the same issue in xbox one. But it's not fixed yet. Please Devs help me
  • lukashlukash Berlin Join Date: 2019-04-15 Member: 252334Members
    I have this issue too. I have spent a considerable time with this savegame and dont want to start from the beginning. Please help devs!
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    I'm really sorry this is happening to some of you, and that it is blocking you from completing/continuing your game. This issue seems to be console specific and it is on my radar.

In the meantime, for those stuck and would like the recipe unlocked, in the latest update there was a command console/developer menu added. While in your game(somewhere with oxygen recommended) if you press both bumpers and the X(PS4)/A(Xbox One) buttons you will open a console command where you can type: "unlock precursorkey_blue" then press R2 to execute it. That should unlock the recipe. Let me know if that works for you.
  • thomasmassalskythomasmassalsky Ohio Join Date: 2019-03-24 Member: 251939Members
    Has anyone else been hacked? I have been hacked 4 times now, and I'm pretty sure its coming from an Unknown worlds server. Any help would be appreciated.
  • mmaidammaida usa Join Date: 2019-06-21 Member: 253444Members
    I get this occasionally on my Windoze box. So, i drop the tablet (e.g. onto a foundation or rock) and scan it. That unlocks it. Might be worth a try on your po.... i mean ps4. ;-)