Subnautica Xbox 1.0.0.31 Released - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica Xbox 1.0.0.31 Released - Subnautica

A new Subnautica update is available on Xbox One. 1.0.0.31 is more stable, runs faster, and contains less bugs. The Seamoth docks more reliably with the Moonpool, the world streams...

Read the full story here

Comments

• SwimmsSwimms New York Join Date: 2019-01-28 Member: 249536Members
    My game crashed on PS4 Sunday and corrupted my save file. I’ve been playing every day for over a week and can’t access this save anymore. I was really enjoying this game and would honestly hate to start over. Even if you can’t recover my game file, keep this from happening to others cause it is highly infuriating :(
  • iflipthecookieiflipthecookie Join Date: 2019-01-29 Member: 249586Members
    Is there any way to get out from being stuck inside the Aurora? I fell through the floor but cant find a way to get out without just starting the game over.
  • LeeTwentyThreeLeeTwentyThree Join Date: 2018-01-31 Member: 236321Members
    edited January 2019
    Is there any way to get out from being stuck inside the Aurora? I fell through the floor but cant find a way to get out without just starting the game over.

if its not too late you can just exit without saving... or just wait for you to die of hunger or thirst
    if you're in hardcore you're pretty much screwed
  • iflipthecookieiflipthecookie Join Date: 2019-01-29 Member: 249586Members
    Oh i completely forgot about just flat out dying in the game. Thanks for the tip
  • iTzMrDUCKYiTzMrDUCKY 27055 Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249654Members
    please add console commands back i lost a lot of stuff in a wreckage spawning on me and i can't get unstuck.
  • SmokeDrSpecialSmokeDrSpecial Join Date: 2019-01-30 Member: 249660Members
    When will it be again Languages Hungary Subtitle?
  • Carter259Carter259 Join Date: 2018-12-14 Member: 245639Members
    Please check out the game sounds, I have bad problems, specially with the loud sounds, they really affect the speakers
  • ryuzero1992ryuzero1992 Join Date: 2019-02-07 Member: 250598Members
    the prawn bay door on the aurora wont let me repair the panel so there is no way in there.
  • NicksalotNicksalot rhode island, usa Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250677Members
    the render distance for flora and fauna is atrocious and it became worse since this recent patch. the render distance for flora and fauna is like 3 meters in front of you, after that its just bland nothingness. it looks awful on my one x, what is being done to fix this because it KILLS the atmosphere and ambiance of the game making it awful to play.
  • CharliecharlesCharliecharles India Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250698Members
    I'm new to Resident Evil games. I started playing it last night at midnight with headphones in. The experience is exhilarating, tense, and scary as hell. It's awesome.

You'll turn a corner and suddenly scary music will start getting progressively louder and you're like oh fuck. Then somewhere in the distance you'll hear a zombie gurgling and you're like oh shiiiiiiet. Then this thing will start walking towards you and it's wobbling around so it's hard to hit its head. And you're running low on bullets, fuck.

If you like horror movies and playing video games, this is a really awesome experience. Headphones definitely recommended for total immersion. The sound design is really well done.
  • CharliecharlesCharliecharles India Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250698Members
    I'm new to Resident Evil games. free netflix I started playing it last night at midnight with headphones in. The experience is exhilarating, tense, and scary as hell. It's awesome.

You'll turn a corner and tech news suddenly scary music will start getting progressively louder and you're like oh fuck. Then somewhere in the distance you'll hear a zombie gurgling and you're like oh shiiiiiiet. Then this thing will start walking towards you and it's wobbling around so it's hard to hit its head. And you're running low on bullets, fuck.

If you like horror movies and playing video games, this is a really awesome experience. Headphones definitely recommended for total immersion. The sound design is really well done.

• iSharkyiSharky Uk Join Date: 2019-02-09 Member: 250673Members
    The game rendering is now game breaking after the update it was better before I’m having to wait 20+ minutes for a small area to load and that’s on a new game save also it won’t allow me to save the game either so basically it’s now unplayable please advise on when it will be fixed
  • Countryboy5Countryboy5 Texas Join Date: 2019-03-28 Member: 252011Members
    I'm having an issue where data boxes give me nothing but a few titanium, I even went as far as putting a beacon at every wreck I could find and then continuously going to each one to find upgrade modules. Been doing this a few hours each day, eventually I get to the point where I've been to each and every wreck and opened all data boxes. I have tons of titanium now but no upgrades. I'm really scared that if I give up and just go to the active lava zone that I'll ultimate get destroyed and lose everything. I need those upgrades. I won't continue without them. I was going to use console commands but I just found out that they are more longer in the game. Does anyone know a way around this or am I screwed till they fix it. I'm on xbox