Are Console Commands on PC Still?

bornstellarbornstellar Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248572Members
I saw that Subnautica/Zero is on sale for PC and wanted to know if I buy them now, will I be able to use console commands? I was not sure considering I would be buying it after the 1.0v launch.

Comments

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Pretty sure they still work on both versions yes. They were still working on the base game after 1.0 so I figure they should still work now - I can't imagine they wouldn't do the same for Below Zero once its finished.
  • bornstellarbornstellar Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248572Members
    Rezca wrote: »
    They were still working on the base game after 1.0 so I figure they should still work now

Can you point out the post that talked about this? I thought they basically froze development on Subnautica to focus development on Zero. Did you find that out through their trello?

• RezcaRezca United States Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216078Members
    Rezca wrote: »
    They were still working on the base game after 1.0 so I figure they should still work now

Can you point out the post that talked about this? I thought they basically froze development on Subnautica to focus development on Zero. Did you find that out through their trello?

You asked about the console commands, which is what I was referring to. So you can still use fasthatch, nopressure, nitrogen, etc.

They don't use Trello anymore though, they've moved to Favro.
  • bornstellarbornstellar Join Date: 2019-01-12 Member: 248572Members
    I see, thanks for your response.