Subnautica Below Zero: Make the first base more "alive".

VectorMaster22VectorMaster22 (I left my keys in the Neptune Escape Rocket when I was trying to get stuff for my time capsule) Join Date: 2018-04-23 Member: 240271Members
After watching some gameplay of the new Expansion, I noticed that the first base for the game is very "inactive", that it feels very frozen in time. To counteract this, there should be some sort of response from interacting with things. Nothing much, maybe a light turns on for this, a machine turns on for that, just to make it feel like your doing things while you explore inside. Also, since it isn't in emergency mode, the PDA should tell the player about certain objects, which could help explain some things. For example, the PDA should say some things about the PRAWN suit, and why the player isn't allowed to use them. (Maybe because it's broken, or its because it's against the rules for a non-prawn suit technician to pilot it). A few ambient noises/animations will help make the base feel more like a home, which will make it even worse when (SPOILERS) the base is ultimately destroyed.

Comments