Life Pod 19 PDA bug

v081v081 Join Date: 2019-01-10 Member: 248476Members
edited January 2019 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
Upon visiting Life Pod 19 down in those deep caves, I discovered the PDA outside of the destroyed lifepod. However, when I picked it up, it did not add to my inventory, no message was available to listen to - the game behaved as if it did not register I had picked up the PDA and the trigger did not happen. Now I am getting no further radio transmissions and my story progression seems to have halted. I am 22 hours in, and have finally built and began upgrading all vehicles. I really would like to not lose almost a full days worth of gameplay progress because of a missed trigger event.

I am playing on the latest build for PlayStation 4 and have tried everything I can to fix this myself. I only realized I missed the trigger event after watching a video of someone doing the same thing and getting an immediate transmission. Plz halp

Comments

• tyrannosaurustomtyrannosaurustom Join Date: 2019-01-26 Member: 249428Members
    I have this at the moment with all PDA's. The last 3 or 4 I've picked up haven't worked so I'm just not going to pick any more up until there's an update and hope that the update fixes it. Very annoying
  • LordFessLordFess Jacksonville,NC USA Join Date: 2019-01-21 Member: 249108Members
    edited February 2019
    When I found the platform under the Twisted Bridges there was nothing at all on top of the crate where the PDA is supposed to be..... Is my game screwed already? I am playing the PC version of the game.