S.O.S

ripjawwolffangripjawwolffang Australia nsw Join Date: 2018-06-13 Member: 241356Members
Well I’m stuck-
cfagq268h6ew.jpeg
Im in the ship but it will not allow me to fix the door to progress further, so that’s a bugger...
I’m not to sure what to do now?

Comments

• ripjawwolffangripjawwolffang Australia nsw Join Date: 2018-06-13 Member: 241356Members
    I’ve tried leaving and coming back (I just fall through the map and drown)
    I’ve tried loading my save.
    I’ve tried restarting the game.
    I’ve tried restarting the Xbox.
    I’m truely stuck...
  • AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members
    Is there a fire near the door? Put out the fire so you can get close enough to use the repair tool.
  • AltaziAltazi Join Date: 2019-01-16 Member: 248807Members
    Oh, and repair the access control box, not the door itself.
  • SubNaughtycalSubNaughtycal Join Date: 2019-01-22 Member: 249180Members
    If you are where I think you are (the Prawn bay area with all the fires) then you can actually get to the other side from a separate entrance. There are two entrances to the Aurora via two separate ramps, a lower and an upper ramp - both of which begin in the same area from which you get out of the ocean. I believe you must have taken the lower ramp which eventually took you to the room where the Aurora's black-box was located. The other ramp (go left from where you get out of the water) will take you through Cargo Bay 3 and eventually to the Lockers room where that door you can't open takes you.

By the way, you are trying to fix the fuse box, not the door with that repair tool, right?