subnautica feedback

travyman990travyman990 UK Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217195Members
i really like the game i think you should add a survival guide like where to find diamonds what biome there in and also when you enter a new biome it could tell you what one your in the only reason i would say add these is because when new people play the game they have no idea where to find anything like me so i just had to play the game and find everything myself and guess what was what. This is for xbox 1 by the way i don't know if my idea is on pc because i have never played it on pc before.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Survival games tend to be wikigames, having a wiki page open in your browser whilst playing :D However I never quite understood why the wiki couldn't be integrated into the game interface/encyclopedia. I'm pretty sure they'll do this and maybe be the first one to do so?
  • CallingMars9631CallingMars9631 Irvine Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217211Members
    Hi guys. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!! <3 The creative mode is AWESOME!! However I am having trouble with the game freezing. when will the machinery update come to XB1? A Cyclops dock would be a handy addition too please.
  • KlinnKlinn Lost in a cave Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214022Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    However I never quite understood why the wiki couldn't be integrated into the game interface/encyclopedia. I'm pretty sure they'll do this and maybe be the first one to do so?
    Stellaris has it's Wiki integrated right into the game. Hit a button in the bottom-right corner and it pops up a browser window (themed so it looks like it's part of the game) displaying the current Wiki pages.
  • nightm4renightm4re Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247358Members
    I know I'm incredibly late to this but in the current version u can get diamonds from shale outcrops and if u go to the grand reef you will usually see some sea treaders migrating and when they walk they kick up a lot of shale outcrops.
  • nightm4renightm4re Join Date: 2018-12-27 Member: 247358Members
    Though it is at least 400 meters deep and there is a ghost reaper leviathan near there so be careful and warpers so be careful.