Drop items

RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
edited December 2018 in Ideas and Suggestions
On Xbox: mapping the drop item function to the right hand button is just so wrong. I've lost some good equipment because of that. Map it to the Jump or Sprint button. Ever been eager to burn that reinforced door open only to find that the Laser cutter isn't in the inventory anymore? I have. And didn't have any Sulpher with me to make a new one. So that was a very long aggro trip back to home base. Yeah, taking out the console commands was a bright idea......

Comments

• jamescoolcrafter15jamescoolcrafter15 Canada Join Date: 2018-11-10 Member: 244612Members
    So I had the game on PC but my computer could barely run it and I don't have a graphics card. So when the full relese came out for the XBOX last week I finally bought it. So on the computer, (yes I'd still attempt to play it before XBOX), there were admin commands, and I would make my base look cool in ceative by spawning plants and stuff. But now on XBOX I can't even use the commands in creative! So I can't spawn in fish or plant seeds, or resouces, or teleport to different areas again. They even took the Dev Console away which I loved so much.