Big texture bug on PC

mgamga Members Join Date: 2016-08-24 Member: 221670Posts: 5 Fully active user
Hi, all the textures won't load properly and i can't see the water level. 39cy164xppau.jpg Here you can see aa screen of my game. It happened when I was in the Aurora and when I get back to the Exit i found my game like this. I already try to restart the game but nothing.
haswell

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet VicaronMembers Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Posts: 770 Advanced user
    Did you try entering the Aurora all the way into the cargo bay and then going back out? There's a water load/unload trigger there.
    ================Anom================
    "I'm ashamed, I'm to blame,
    Don't wanna think about it,
    Who I am, what I've done?
    How do I carry on?
    Wanna change, turn the page,
    Don't wanna think about it,
    How do I undo what's done?"
    - "Undone" Five Finger Death Punch
    ================Anom================
    mga
  • mgamga Members Join Date: 2016-08-24 Member: 221670Posts: 5 Fully active user
    It works ! Thank you.
  • BocaaBocaa Macedonia Members Join Date: 2018-12-14 Member: 245696Posts: 9 Fully active user
  • lesserdoggolesserdoggo Members Join Date: 2017-07-16 Member: 231860Posts: 17 Advanced user
    sppwqecjfnzl.jpg
    a little help here?
  • lesserdoggolesserdoggo Members Join Date: 2017-07-16 Member: 231860Posts: 17 Advanced user
    Okay, so this happened when I got into this room, surfaced to breathe, and this happened, and I'm actually walking on water now. Is this just a texture bug, or something else?
  • lararirarilararirari spainMembers Join Date: 2018-12-21 Member: 246610Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited December 2018
    this happen to me too and I dont know what to do :(
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 690 mod
    edited December 2018
    2 other possibilities for lesserdoggo:

1. You may have gone through a glitchy part of the ceiling. See warpme/warp commands in my signature.

2. The game may have failed to load in some areas, and didn't save them when exiting. Click link in signature for Cache clearing, which should fix the area.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • Kotecek_PLKotecek_PL Members Join Date: 2018-12-23 Member: 246809Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    edited December 2018
    Wow
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS74WpFZi90&feature=youtu.be