Aaaaarrrrrr matey, where's the treasure???????

RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
edited December 2018 in Subnautica on Consoles
Seriously, where's the silver & gold? Been playing a new game now for 5 hours. I only found 4 chunks of silver and only 1 (one) gold. WTF???? I just can't progress. And I know where to look. I've been playing the preview game for 100+ hours. Fix this! Regions where I know it (should) is more abundant I can't reach because I can't fabricate the necessary equipment. Bring back the console commands. WhyTF did you take that out. I'm sick and tired of all those restrictions implaced upon console games. PC games have far more user freedom. The times that consoles were for 10-15years olds who needed to be protected from themselves are looooooong gone. Bring back the cheats in games as well. We all paid for the game didn't we? So when we can't progress because of bugs,restrictions or a too hard a game, our money is being stolen. Console commands and cheats can circumvent that problem. Quit the patronizing. ............ Oh boy, this went off rail a bit. Seriously again: where's the silver & the gold? I need it.

edit: and I forgot this: aaaarrrrr matey, where's the food? Seriously, where have all the fish gone to? Oh, I know. The framerate ate 'em up. Should have bought something other than the Unity engine no?

Comments

• DelatoreDelatore United States Join Date: 2018-12-06 Member: 245237Members
    We can add you to the "few" of us who are having issues with the release. Welcome!
  • RboxRbox Belgium Join Date: 2018-03-17 Member: 239227Members
    edited December 2018
    edit2: Aaaarrrr matey, where's the metal? In preview game metal salvage was abundant. Now I 've found 5 or 6 scraps and a bit more Ti in limestone. In 5 hours playtime. I already have scanned stuff for the Cyclops, the drillarm, purple tablet etc. . But I can't for the hell find any silver, metal or see fish. Man, I stopped playing SubN preview because it became totally unplayable for performance in later game. Now I can't even play the game from the start. Good one guys. But hey, sure keep putting those development hours in the new DLC huh, cause that's where the money is. You guys don't care 2 shits about anyone who already paid......

Maybe now it's a good moment to change the title to "Subnautica 76" . It would make it more in line with the content.
  • maytrixmaytrix USA Join Date: 2018-12-11 Member: 245483Members
    I had no issues finding gold, silver was harder to find. I'm starting over now to see how much better it is with resources after the update. I wasn't have a huge issue though but couldn't find any stalkers and really needed their teeth. I figure now it will be easier to go through anyway.