Game suggestions from Chinese game players

MikepyxMikepyx China Join Date: 2018-11-04 Member: 244522Members
I like Subnautica very much,Including our China's two hundred and fifty thousand gamers.This is our change.No longer piracy.Purchase from formal channels.We have some suggestions to Unknown Worlds,the location of the release of the ion battery is close to the end of the game,although ion batteries are powerful,but we have nowhere to use ion batteries,because our game is coming to an end.The current version of the game has been completed.It's not easy to change this.So we don't ask for change now.But we hope that Unknown Worlds can change to this problem in the future game.Thank you for your valuable time.

Game players from China

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Mikepyx wrote: »
    I like Subnautica very much,Including our China's two hundred and fifty thousand gamers.This is our change.No longer piracy.Purchase from formal channels.We have some suggestions to Unknown Worlds,the location of the release of the ion battery is close to the end of the game,although ion batteries are powerful,but we have nowhere to use ion batteries,because our game is coming to an end.The current version of the game has been completed.It's not easy to change this.So we don't ask for change now.But we hope that Unknown Worlds can change to this problem in the future game.Thank you for your valuable time.

Game players from China

After actually getting the blueprints for said batteries, you still have usually a few hours of gameplay to get through before the end of the game. It's a late game item, so it should take a while to get it. You would be using it more often depending on how far you get every playsession.
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    I felt the same as the OP. Like prize money, but not much to spend it on. Not sure how it could have been amended. Maybe a side quest coulda done it?

Nice to hear of the China fanbase.
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    I don't think so.
    In my opinion depleting ion batteries/power cells would require a much bigger map/game.
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    Ok, I've got another bad idea. Put an Ion cell in your Seamoth and then it can skip on the surface a while like your PRAWN can.

But why? Err... no reason.