Missing program

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
I was walking through the Arora headed to the dark matter core I cut through the door in the locker room and the rest of the Arora was not there. I had to restart the game to fix it.

Comments

• AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    This happened to me once on the downward slope from the hallway entry to the cargo bay. Whole cargo bay was missing, so I went through the bottom door backwards, then came back around up to the cargo bay. This time the slope leading back outside was missing.

Really annoying stuff.
  • baronvonsatanbaronvonsatan TX, USA Join Date: 2016-12-01 Member: 224415Members
    Forgerer wrote: »
    I was walking through the Arora headed to the dark matter core I cut through the door in the locker room and the rest of the Arora was not there. I had to restart the game to fix it.

You need to state whether you're playing in Experimental or Stable (and if Experimental, the version#) before anyone can begin to help you with this.
  • DaALCDaALC UK Join Date: 2018-10-02 Member: 243914Members
    Yeah ive had pieces of the seabed not load in experimental.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    This happens from time to time, but I've found it's pretty rare. Report it as a bug when you see it, then restart. That's how I go about it.