Seamoth Bug

TerroDark98TerroDark98 Join Date: 2018-08-08 Member: 242741Members Posts: 16 Advanced user
While playing Subnautica and exploring the hidden island, I accidentally parked my Seamoth too close to the island and now it's stuck on land, I tried to get it unstuck, but then my Seamoth just vanished and I can't get it back. I think that a bug might have caused this. Please help.

Comments

• BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 237 Advanced user
    edited August 13
    Hi @TerroDark98, you can use a console command to respawn a glitched vehicle.

http://http//subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands. Hmm.. that doesn't seem to want to link.

Anyway, as for freeing up a landlocked Seamoth, blasting it with a Propulsion Cannon or a Repulsion Cannon might work for you.
  • TerroDark98TerroDark98 Join Date: 2018-08-08 Member: 242741Members Posts: 16 Advanced user
    edited August 13
    @BlueBottle I've tried both the cannons and they didn't work, but maybe I can try using a console command like you said and then using one of the cannons to free my Seamoth. I'll let you know how it turns out.
  • TerroDark98TerroDark98 Join Date: 2018-08-08 Member: 242741Members Posts: 16 Advanced user
    @BlueBottle I did the "spawn seamoth" command, and it gave me a brand new Seamoth. My old one is still glitched and landlocked though. I appreciate your help. :)
  • Q_bertQ_bert inactivelavart Join Date: 2018-05-08 Member: 240607Members Posts: 138 Advanced user
    just put wheels on it totally 100% confirmed you can do this i know because anthomnia told me he never lies ever i know because he said he never lies.
    Don’t steal my plants.
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members Posts: 493 Advanced user
    edited August 14
    The console command
    item 514

gives you a terraformer to dig the Seamoth out. The terrain changes are temporary, and will disappear the next time you load the save. If you want to destroy either the old Seamoth or the new one, take any depth modules out and take it too deep.
    TerroDark98
    narfblat wrote: »
    The console command
    item 514

gives you a terraformer to dig the Seamoth out. The terrain changes are temporary, and will disappear the next time you load the save. If you want to destroy either the old Seamoth or the new one, take any depth modules out and take it too deep.

Thanks for your help as well. Sorry for the late response btw
  • Swayzietrain85Swayzietrain85 North Carolina Join Date: 2018-08-30 Member: 243146Members Posts: 1 Freshly registered user
    Anyone know how to get the seamoth unstuck from your character? It seems that I have a glitched seamoth stuck inside of me and I can’t get rid of it. It won’t even let me build any more.
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members Posts: 237 Advanced user
    edited August 31
    No, but that sounds pretty funny!

Apologies. Actually try using a console command that lets you warp your character away: http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands