Repair Degasi bases.

AnachAnach Join Date: 2018-06-10 Member: 241279Members
The first time I encountered the Degasi bases, I was disappointed to find I couldn't rebuild them for my own use. I thought it would be cool to have a base on top of a mountain, or make use of the structures already there while down in the depths. It would be cool if we could just replace the damaged sections to save resources, and not have to replace the entire structure, so we could have a hybrid new/old base. It would be a mini-game in itself, to restore air-tightness and power to these bases.

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    That does sound like fun. I like the idea of restoring broken stuff, much like patching the drive cores on the Aurora.

(Something else I like to do is make a bunch of fire extinguishers and put out all the fires I can on the Aurora. c.c )
  • AnachAnach Join Date: 2018-06-10 Member: 241279Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    That does sound like fun. I like the idea of restoring broken stuff, much like patching the drive cores on the Aurora.

(Something else I like to do is make a bunch of fire extinguishers and put out all the fires I can on the Aurora. c.c )

Glad I'm not the only one that does that. There could also be a section of the Aurora that is discovered and able to be used as a base after being restored. Make it an end game type thing, requiring lots of resources; maybe opening a hatch in the side, to an old cargo or launch bay.