Ideas for Subnautica

Hyrulehero101Hyrulehero101 South carolina Join Date: 2017-09-16 Member: 233095Members
Why not have more of those little animations that you guys make for like opening and closing doors climbing ladders in the base I just love those little animations plus I just find it a little odd when you click the ladder in the base and you just teliport to the top i would love an animation for that also the people who died on the planet where are there body's? And in one of the logs it said rain was deteriorating the bases on the island so what about weather and also maybe a little more friction when walking on the island I usually fall climbing up the mountains as well as the jumping Is a little short I don't know how many times I fell through the gap up the mountain. Also maybe a little more detail on the islands it I love the way it looks but it doesn't look like it's alive the eye crabs also just fly all over the place flipping and turning all over the place also a Cyclops doc would be nice. I don't know what it's called but when you enter the base shouldn't there be a room were it drains the water before you enter the base so it doesn't look like you open the door and enter without any water poring in I just thought that didn't look realistic I'm not trying to criticize your game I'm trying to give you ideas because I love your game so much and I would like to help it become even better. ^^

Comments

• JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    also the people who died on the planet where are there body's?

there are no bodies in game due to ESRB Ratings, and in the games lore the bodies were all eaten by the lifeforms
  • AwsderAwsder Moscow Join Date: 2018-06-11 Member: 241328Members
    Hi, subnautica very interesting, and I think the developers should make a game in space, with an emphasis on research and survival as in subnautica
  • JustAHatJustAHat Join Date: 2018-04-25 Member: 240316Members
    edited June 2018
    Awsder wrote: »
    Hi, subnautica very interesting, and I think the developers should make a game in space, with an emphasis on research and survival as in subnautica

Wasn't there something about the devs making a space game with the joke placholder title "spacenautica"
  • kuitems18kuitems18 Netherlands Join Date: 2018-06-15 Member: 241434Members
    You know the island where you can go beneath the island which is a big gap in the surface so if you are able to build a base in there beneath the surface a watertight door but when you are on land they can add a door the opens with a keycard nor a door that opens when you come close like sci fi