PRAWN unable to be interacted with when in moonpool.

Space_JesusSpace_Jesus Join Date: 2013-02-01 Member: 182732Members
PRAWNs that are docked within the moonpool lack collision, are unable to be welded, can't have their storage accessed, and can't have their upgrade modules accessed. What I mean by the last two is that there's literally no option for me to option up the upgrade module panel/storage panel.

Comments

• HelisHelis Mars Join Date: 2018-03-19 Member: 239297Members
    I second that. Having to get PRAWN out of the pool every time just to install a module is kinda annoying.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Prawns and Seamoths have no collision in the Moonpool, I know that. As for no interaction, haven't tried.
  • Number35Number35 Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224491Members
    Yep. Same thing happens with me.
  • EkUlEkUl Germany Join Date: 2017-05-03 Member: 230214Members
    Yes, it is a known problem and exists even before version 1.0. :(

With Seamoth it's okay, you can access upgrades and storage and you can repair it. With PrawnSuit none of this is possible!

I use mods for that problems and that is working very well. Look at NEXUS MODS for the following:

DockedVehicleStorageAccess
    With this you get the same vehicle console like in Cyclops. So you can access upgrades and storage.

MoonpoolVehicleRepair
    With this the docked vehicle will repaired the same way like with the Vehicle Repair Module in Cyclops.

This is NOT a fix for that bugs, but it is a very well working solution and give also more comfort to us.