Subnautica vr bugs

Camdenator11Camdenator11 Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238922Members
When I am in VR and try to dock my seamoth into my cyclops it just disappears into nothingness with my seamoth and get killed by a reaper. Does anyone else have this bug? Is there a fix for it?

Comments

• CUECUE United States Join Date: 2018-03-16 Member: 239133Members
    This was discussed like 5 comments down... "VR main issues"... yes, others are having this issue as well. In that comment someone suggested docking the Seamoth backwards into the Cyclops and the moment the Cylops grabs the Seamoth, exit the Seamoth before it docks. Yes, you'll end up in the water but the Cyclops won't disappear. I tried this method yesterday and today and so far it has been working for me.
  • masrykingmasryking Join Date: 2018-03-10 Member: 238858Members
    Do they devs ever answer on this board?
  • Camdenator11Camdenator11 Join Date: 2018-03-11 Member: 238922Members
    CUE wrote: »
    This was discussed like 5 comments down... "VR main issues"... yes, others are having this issue as well. In that comment someone suggested docking the Seamoth backwards into the Cyclops and the moment the Cylops grabs the Seamoth, exit the Seamoth before it docks. Yes, you'll end up in the water but the Cyclops won't disappear. I tried this method yesterday and today and so far it has been working for me.

Thank you CUE I will try this today