What are you most excited about the upcoming dlc

adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
All of us are wondering what is coming in the next dlc and they already hyped us with a couple of videos released a while ago so what are you excited about the most

Comments

• ShuttleBugShuttleBug USA Join Date: 2017-03-15 Member: 228943Members
    Don’t know why you wouldn’t vote all of the above
  • william1134william1134 Join Date: 2017-01-09 Member: 226439Members
    I wonder how on earth they will make it work... the area is an island surrounded by a void... all of a sudden a land bridge opens up or perhaps the predators disappear to allow you to go through the void to a new biome? Hmm

• kolboomkolboom Germany Join Date: 2016-03-22 Member: 214670Members
    my choice is not included. nothing has to be changed. just give us another MAP and more STORY. I love exploring ! or if there could be a MAP EDITOR for the modding community, this game would become immortal !!!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    I'll go with the Rockpuncher. BUT!!!

WHERE'S MY BOAT AND FISHING GEAR @adel_50 \o/
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
  • BobafBobaf Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224974Members
    kolboom wrote: »
    my choice is not included. nothing has to be changed. just give us another MAP and more STORY. I love exploring ! or if there could be a MAP EDITOR for the modding community, this game would become immortal !!!

New biome is a kind of new little map
  • BlueBottleBlueBottle Australia Join Date: 2018-02-03 Member: 236674Members
    Hey @kolboom,

There was once a Subnautica map editor available via Steam, called the Terrain Test. Also several Youtube tutorials on using it. I haven't succeeded in tracking it down, so maybe it's been discontinued.

https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-terrain-test-released/

• adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    edited March 2018
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    I'll go with the Rockpuncher. BUT!!!

WHERE'S MY BOAT AND FISHING GEAR @adel_50 \o/

One day kouji. one day
  • InveckInveck United States Join Date: 2018-03-02 Member: 238500Members
    I'd like to see co op maybe, it would make sense with the sub and lifepod size.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Inveck wrote: »
    I'd like to see co op maybe, it would make sense with the sub and lifepod size.

While this is a very big debate (That I don't understand fully) we should just stick to what the DLC adds.

So, I voted everything because THE MORE THE MERRIER. MORE STUFFS MEANS MORE FUN AM I RIGHT?!
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    ShuttleBug wrote: »
    Don’t know why you wouldn’t vote all of the above
    Because you can't have everything. Time and resources are limited, so if they have to prioritize anything I hope it is biomes.
    The game is practically just exploring around, so new biomes are a must for it. Also biomes bring the whole package together. Proper new biomes have to include new creatures and a reason for you to go exploring there. So more biomes equals more game content in this case.
  • kingkumakingkuma cancels Work: distracted by Dwarf Fortress Join Date: 2015-09-25 Member: 208137Members
    I put the rock puncher, cause it's cool.

If I had to put a second choice, it'd be the new facility, cause I'm a HUGE fan of the precursor architecture. Heck, I'm a fan of ALL THINGS precursor.
  • InveckInveck United States Join Date: 2018-03-02 Member: 238500Members
    I hope we can eventually build precursor quality items
  • RDP8RDP8 Join Date: 2018-03-03 Member: 238528Members
    I cant wait for the new animals.
  • EnglishInfidelEnglishInfidel Canada Join Date: 2016-07-04 Member: 219533Members
    DLC so soon after release = not thought out, planned-way-before-that-release= not getting my money.
  • Morph_GuyMorph_Guy Join Date: 2016-04-21 Member: 216034Members
    The Rock Puncher isn't even confirmed though.
    edited March 2018
    From what they've been saying it seems like the expansion will probably end up taking about a year to make, so we should be hopefully getting at least a lot of new biomes and fauna, as well as new tech. They've said they probably won't add much of, if any, new alien stuff though.
    Morph_Guy wrote: »
    The Rock Puncher isn't even confirmed though.

I know its not confirmed but seeing it ingame might mean that there is a way for this guy to fit in
  • NuclearTestingNuclearTesting Join Date: 2017-07-27 Member: 232082Members
    edited March 2018
    More music! The game's soundtrack is just awesome, recently discovered that Unknown Worlds put it on Apple Music, been listening to it all day. I know its not a poll option but... NEED MORE SOUNDTRACK! I also love the precursors, so I hope a new facility and more lore come in the DLC.
    edited March 2018
    More music! The game's soundtrack is just awesome, recently discovered that Unknown Worlds put it on Apple Music, been listening to it all day. I know its not a poll option but... NEED MORE SOUNDTRACK! I also love the precursors, so I hope a new facility and more lore come in the DLC.

I'm really interested to hear new whatever their new sound person will do.
    Morph_Guy wrote: »

I'm really interested to hear new whatever their new sound person will do.

Same we all know that the original is not matched with new but this rule wasn't true all the time and I hope the same happens to this game
  • HiguideHiguide NJ Join Date: 2017-04-03 Member: 229385Members
    edited March 2018
    excited for anything that is subnautica, i can tell it will exceed my (reasonable) expectations and if it falls short still love it anyway.
  • Kundis10Kundis10 Kadan Join Date: 2018-03-05 Member: 238618Members
    First of all I must say that for me is Subnautica one of the most original games which I played and I enjoy every minute of it. However what I realy looking forward to is much more LORE about precursors, leviathans, Kharaa and about other survivors of Aurora. Also much more about Degasi crew should be very interesting.

When I first played Subnautica it was like.... hey cool game, but when I finally undestand much more about background story, game realy holds me and I realy start to enjoy atmosphere ofthis masterpiece.

So what I am saying is that we need much more LORE!!!!!!!!!!
    Kundis10 wrote: »
    First of all I must say that for me is Subnautica one of the most original games which I played and I enjoy every minute of it. However what I realy looking forward to is much more LORE about precursors, leviathans, Kharaa and about other survivors of Aurora. Also much more about Degasi crew should be very interesting.

When I first played Subnautica it was like.... hey cool game, but when I finally undestand much more about background story, game realy holds me and I realy start to enjoy atmosphere ofthis masterpiece.

So what I am saying is that we need much more LORE!!!!!!!!!!

Well every game that has a good lore and storytelling method is a good game