FPS lag and Strange Black Squares

FarliFarli UK Join Date: 2018-02-19 Member: 237914Members
Hello
I am new to the forums. First let me says that this game is nice a fresh look at a survival game and i and my family are loving it.

We have come across several issue on the xbox version

1) we some times get back square flickering on the screen
2) Sorry but the rendering speed is not good when your in the seamoth. there has been several time when i stopped after moving fast only to find that i am in side a mountain or a shipwreck. and died. seams like it needs optimizing a bit more.

3) this is more of a request please can the camera view, when placing a base plate but more zoomed out, it hard to line it up well. also the this a request from my wife its driving her nuts that she can not put multi purpose room in the center of a base plat form ( said i would ask).

Thanks for taking time to read this

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    I've also noticed that these black squares tend to happen around infected creatures at a certain distance.
  • BenjakinBenjakin Join Date: 2018-02-23 Member: 238169Members
    Yeah, no one can center a multipurpose room on a foundation. Just a thing the game has. Not broken.
  • NomanNoman Cape Town Join Date: 2018-02-26 Member: 238313Members
    I mostly get Black squares popping up at the mushroom forest. that said think it's a hardware/cpu thing.
  • CagiestTurtle20CagiestTurtle20 Join Date: 2018-02-27 Member: 238367Members
    The black squares are from bloom setting. Turn bloom off in graphics settings and they magically disappear.
  • anmolsinghanmolsingh Join Date: 2018-08-04 Member: 242661Members
    I have and Xbox One X as do a couple of my friends. After the 1.2.1.1. update Destiny 2 was nearly unplayable from massive FPS drops. I ran a strike and I was getting what felt like 20 FPS through half of the strike. Sometimes it was during a lot of activity and sometimes it was just random. Even in the tower I was getting a noticeable drop. On top of this I noticed that the screen flashed when I would move my cursor from my kinetic weapon down through all the weapons and to my ghost. There would be white boxes that flashed on the screen on the right side.

I ended up powering down my Xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then unplugged it for 20 seconds to flush the cache. Restarted everything and for now it seems ok. Heads up to any other Xbox players out here, and lets hope that this does not continue.

This seems to have fixed the issue for my friend as well.
  • Dr_snipDr_snip Usa Join Date: 2018-08-15 Member: 242871Members
    I have yellow red blue and black squares lol