# of deaths overlapping score

G_LockG_Lock Playtester_ FL Join Date: 2013-04-03 Member: 184624Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Thanks for the report! I'll add it to the bug list.
  • SupaFredSupaFred Join Date: 2013-03-03 Member: 183652Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    BeigeAlert wrote: »
    I'll add it to the bug list.

While we are talking about spectator mode, do you also have the problem with the name of the player that's using voice comm being covered by the list of all players in spectator overview on your list?
  • G_LockG_Lock Playtester_ FL Join Date: 2013-04-03 Member: 184624Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    SupaFred wrote: »

While we are talking about spectator mode, do you also have the problem with the name of the player that's using voice comm being covered by the list of all players in spectator overview on your list?

Yes i see that as well, thx for reminding me. You might want to check that out as well @BeigeAlert
  • G_LockG_Lock Playtester_ FL Join Date: 2013-04-03 Member: 184624Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    SupaFred wrote: »

Is this in the works to ever be fixed eventually?
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
  • KeatsKeats United States Join Date: 2014-11-04 Member: 199413Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2018
    The fix on that card isn't very good, as indicated in this comment on it. GLock's overlap is only in the second digit of his deaths, which is better than it was before that card but still not great.

edit: Oops I missed that the picture is from a year ago. The KDA bug can still happen though.
    Not talking about the KDA overlapping that is fixed, I'm talking about people's voice com names being covered in overhead spec by the teams player lists on the right side of the screen.