Warpers (spoilers)

ADM_NtekADM_Ntek Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214456Members
is it just me or do warpers stop bothering you once you get the cure. lately when ever i get close they just teleport away and they also haven't tried to teleport me out of my ride.

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    They are suppose to ignore you once you get cured
  • djDarkXdjDarkX United States Join Date: 2018-02-04 Member: 236774Members
    Agreed. Once I got cured, I tested it out and they are indeed supposed to leave you alone. The really good thing about it is that now that you're cured, you can scan them for your databank. If you know where they will warp in, get up close, but not too close since I read they can take swipes at you, and scan them because the moment they disappear, it resets the scan. You'll have just barely enough time to scan one if you do this.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Well there job is to kill the infection and if you're no longer infected then why would they attack you
    But I wonder if they kept seeing healthy creatures what will they do? (Destroy or deactivate themselves?) i wish there is something like that in game
  • jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    edited February 2018
    It would take a very very very very long time for the Sea Emperors to cure the whole planet. So it wouldn't make sense to see that in game unless it is some cutscene that happens post game
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    adel_50 wrote: »
    Well there job is to kill the infection and if you're no longer infected then why would they attack you
    But I wonder if they kept seeing healthy creatures what will they do? (Destroy or deactivate themselves?) i wish there is something like that in game

They will continue to monitor forever. They don't get to decide when enough is enough and their controllers are long gone. I guess at some point the caldera will erupt again and destroy the power station, cutting off their energy supply, but until then Warpers be warping.
    caldera
    Someone start a petition to rename kharaa to caldera
  • MaalterommMaalteromm Brasil Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233183Members
    caldera
    Someone start a petition to rename kharaa to caldera
    When did the carar bacteria became kharaa, the aliens from NS series?
    I always thought the Aurora was carrying kharaa samples to be studied in remote space, after some log entries about "sensitive contents" aboard the ship.