What if the PRAWN had it's own defensive knives? Made a concept of a.. uh.. Thermo-Katana thing

Comments

• HCP2311HCP2311 Join Date: 2018-01-27 Member: 235914Members
    Probably would fall under the "No weapons from fabricator" idea. The SeaMoth and PRAWN do need a Scanner though.
  • TacticalHogTacticalHog Join Date: 2017-05-04 Member: 230229Members
    HCP2311 wrote: »
    Probably would fall under the "No weapons from fabricator" idea. The SeaMoth and PRAWN do need a Scanner though.

thought knives were an exception? albeit this is a big knife lol
  • starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members

A Scanner Arm is the one thing that the PRAWN suit needs. Trying to scan anything in the Lava Zones is just asking for death. As for Blade Arms, the Drill Arm is far more effective.
  • xm234xm234 Poland Join Date: 2017-03-26 Member: 229207Members
    starkaos wrote: »

A Scanner Arm is the one thing that the PRAWN suit needs. Trying to scan anything in the Lava Zones is just asking for death. As for Blade Arms, the Drill Arm is far more effective.

That is 100% true. I would also ask for builder arm - building under more unpleasant conditions, like around geysers or in lava zones, or just having to retreat for air over and over, can be really annoying.

Getting back to the topic, I don' think there is a need for any more weapons. In fact, for a "no weapon" game we are armed pretty well, and none of given tools are by any means underperformimg. (except the torpedoes, those might be even removed - I don't think anyone uses them at all :-D)
  • ADM_NtekADM_Ntek Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214456Members
    edited February 2018
    starkaos wrote: »

i do that all the time you just have to be nimble. what i would love to see is a multipurpose arm. having to pop out and witch arms is annoying.