Alterra is run by Dr. Evil.

SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
Dr.-Evil.jpg

Welcome back from planet 4546B Mr. Powers... that will be one trillion credits!

Comments

• jamintheinfinite_1jamintheinfinite_1 Jupiter Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224524Members
    You know too much. They are going to take you away. Run while you still can.
  • ADM_NtekADM_Ntek Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214456Members
    i wonder what all the ion cubes i brought will be worth. and all that scan data i mean that must serve as a deductible right. it would be funny if the game would actually keep track of it.
  • dasCKDdasCKD Join Date: 2017-11-14 Member: 233978Members
    Reaper Leviathans with fricken precursor lasers attached to their fricken heads.
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Imagine having a hanger in the rocket filled with crabs that has cannons on their sides and sharkes with lasers on their heads and when alterra says that you must pay your dept before landing you drop these guys on them and appear out of the window screaming (**** you alterra)
    Well for if i see that as a cinematic in game i will feel very satisfied.
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    Unscheduled work hours. Hazardous environment bonus. All that overtime. Degasi mission bonus pay. First discovery bonuses. Etc.

They'll make me a director in no time. And if not Alterra, I'm sure the Mongolians will be happy to take me in.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members

Lol. I don't know who's more ineffective - Dr. Evil or Alterra? Let's think about this; At least 13 lifepods ejected from the Aurora. One functioned properly. One. And even that one didn't exactly work out alright, what with the concussion and the fire. Dr. Evil, on the other hand, concocts hair-brained elaborate schemes that are guaranteed to backfire. Like lifepods that won't save your life, or leaving Austin Powers in a room unguarded and assuming the slow-moving elaborate trap will kill him. Given the track record of the two of them, I'm pretty sure their attempts to capture me would fail in some spectacular fashion.
  • ADM_NtekADM_Ntek Join Date: 2016-03-18 Member: 214456Members
    Sidchicken wrote: »

Lol. I don't know who's more ineffective - Dr. Evil or Alterra? Let's think about this; At least 13 lifepods ejected from the Aurora. One functioned properly. One. And even that one didn't exactly work out alright, what with the concussion and the fire. Dr. Evil, on the other hand, concocts hair-brained elaborate schemes that are guaranteed to backfire. Like lifepods that won't save your life, or leaving Austin Powers in a room unguarded and assuming the slow-moving elaborate trap will kill him. Given the track record of the two of them, I'm pretty sure their attempts to capture me would fail in some spectacular fashion.

i think the black box says 25 life pods. so who knows were the rest are probably in the void eaten by leviathans.
  • FathomFathom Earth Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219405Members
    edited January 2018
    ADM_Ntek wrote: »
    Sidchicken wrote: »

i think the black box says 25 life pods. so who knows were the rest are probably in the void eaten by leviathans.
    IIRC half the life pods were blown away by the gun. They never made it. Don't ask me where I read that, though.