Subnautica Launch Livestream - Subnautica

2»

Comments

• The_Game_GremlinThe_Game_Gremlin Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235576Members
    Been using Dualshock 4 controller since I started playing the game a long time ago. All was good until the past few days (perhaps related to the newest update?). The camera just spins. It responds to the controller - but in the wrong way. We've tried various settings under the controller options, and replaced the controller and its cable with no success.
  • erphoonerphoon Join Date: 2016-07-13 Member: 220173Members
    edited January 2018
    I still don't have the final release, all I see from steam is the 59783 build version. Not any other releases! Did I miss something?

I also tried to verify the files again and no new update, and I am on official build and not the experimental.
  • DaveyNYDaveyNY Schenectady, NY Join Date: 2016-08-30 Member: 221903Members
    That's my Build # also on STABLE.
    B)
  • DrownedOutDrownedOut Habitat Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217559Members
    edited January 2018
    Dutchie, so I only could go watch the whole thing just now. Delightful live stream and amazing trailers; not fair, though, when I simply don't have the time to be starting up a new save for at least the next two weeks. :s

Congrats on and thanks for everything. I hope UWE has a great time in Mexico.
  • SilveressaSilveressa USA Join Date: 2015-03-18 Member: 202279Members
    erphoon wrote: »
    I still don't have the final release, all I see from steam is the 59783 build version. Not any other releases! Did I miss something?

That is the final 1.0 release build, so you're set.
  • SpiczekSpiczek Germany Join Date: 2017-02-27 Member: 228349Members
    Silveressa wrote: »

Say who? In Steam it is still possible to change to experimental. Normaly you haven't the beta tab in the preferences. And no one of the devs say its the final. Its just an assumtion.

Greetings
  • FlametuskFlametusk Sparse Reef Join Date: 2018-01-24 Member: 235582Members
    edited January 2018
    I watched the stream when it was live, well, I missed the beginning of the stream. I actually started watching when the Unknown Worlds logo came up during the cinematic trailer. Now I want to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and sit on the Interview Couch as it shall be known as from now on. Unfortunately, I do not live near California, or in the US at all. It would probably take nearly a week to drive southwest to that aquarium.

I've been watching the game since around the time rooms were added, but I only got it about a year ago. Being able to watch the tiger sharks swim around in the aquarium behind you guys, well, I loved it. But I love the amazing game you've created even more. Thank you. Thank you for being such amazing developers, and for creating one of the best games of all time.
  • SilveressaSilveressa USA Join Date: 2015-03-18 Member: 202279Members
    Spiczek wrote: »
    Say who? In Steam it is still possible to change to experimental. Normally you haven't the beta tab in the preferences. And no one of the devs say it's the final. It's just an assumption.

Given you can build the rocket ship and see the end game cinematics in that build and not the others, logic would dictate it's the 1.0 build given they stated that such content wouldn't be released until launch?
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    I did watch the youtube recording of the stream afterwards because European.
    It was funny to see that as usual if UWE does something live it goes catastrophic wrong. Hahaha, but that was up to expectations and I did watch it all so yay.. release \o/
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    Spiczek wrote: »
    Silveressa wrote: »

Say who? In Steam it is still possible to change to experimental. Normaly you haven't the beta tab in the preferences. And no one of the devs say its the final. Its just an assumtion.

Greetings

The launch livestream confirmed it. The update itself was small, but it unlocked content from previous downloads. A good idea, too - can you imagine everyone downloading a gigabyte or more at the same time?