Thank you, Developers

FalsonePlaysFalsonePlays Nauxes Join Date: 2017-05-27 Member: 230791Members
I know this is a bit cheesy and cliche, but I feel that I need to say this.
Developers, all of you, thank you so much for the countless hours you have put into creating this wondrous, beautiful, incredible game for us all to enjoy. I have spent countless hours (Well, technically they were counted by Steam...) exploring this game and I wish to thank you with all of my heart for letting me be a part of this long, arduous journey you all took called "Early Access" designing and redesigning and redesigning this world and story. I can tell that there were times where it was difficult to continue the constant development, and even times where entire story components and items were removed, those countless hours gone in the blink of an eye, and yet you persevered through it all to present this wonderful, magical game more than 3 years later. It has been such a fantastic journey, seeing a game with a (somewhat) simple starting concept evolve into a game so complex that it boggles the mind. Thank you, Developers. All of you. I hope that you continue on into the future to create games to rival big names like Nintendo and Rockstar. Thank you all. And to all my fellow fans in the community, thank you for being so supportive of one another during these years, it has been a pleasure to sail alongside all of you. Thank you all, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us. Thank you all for following and continuing the development of Subnautica.

Best of wishes,
FalsonePlays

Comments

• Funsauce32Funsauce32 Canada Join Date: 2016-06-09 Member: 218339Members
    edited January 2018
    I wanted to thank them aswell. This game has gotten me through very tough times. ive been with it for 2 years now and it has always been my favorite game. i play it when im sad, or happy and i always listen to the amazing soundtrack when i study. the game has always touched me in a way no other game has before. it is a masterpiece. I would always be really happy whenever an update was released and i would play for hours and always feel good inside when i found something new. Thank you, subnautica devs, from the bottom of my heart. i cant express enough how much i appreciate all you guys have done. Thank you for the amazing journey. Jan 23! Lets start a new adventure!
  • echsechs Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11568Members, Constellation
    Looking forward to seeing what they do next and I sure hope Subnautica gets that expansion. Thanks for being amazing UW.
  • AmadeoneAmadeone YES Join Date: 2017-05-02 Member: 230194Members
    I could not be said more beautiful.
    edited January 2018
    I've played this game since few days before Farming Update. I wanna say: Thank you UWE for such a pleasant time with this game. You're making awesome job and I'm a bit sad, that I haven't bought this game now, when it's price is higher, because you deserve all of our money. This game should cost 60$. It would be the only 60$ game that I would buy in my life.
    <3 Love you UWE! <3

Edit: I'm waiting for a stream and it's almost 4PM
    The only thing that should be in the game to be fully immersive is a flushable toilet.