Sharing

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
Can the enzyme be shared with other creatures? I tried with a stalker once it ate it then bit me, but I did see any deference.

Comments

• DarthOmnisDarthOmnis United States Join Date: 2016-12-15 Member: 224970Members
    It's been awhile since I looked into it but at one point on the Trello the devs were discussing impacts after getting the cure. An example they gave was scanning a creature noting that the scanner says that it is infected, giving the creature the cure, scanning them again and noting that the scanner says cured. Not sure if it was ever implemented but I will keep an eye out for it.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    I mean, Peepers can do it.

If they have the enzyme trail, creatures around them will visibly lose the infection. And, scanning this creature gives a custom entry.
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Okay I tried it on another stalker it does work I held out the enzyme with the propulsion cannon and he ate and the disease cleared up. Of course it bit me again...some tanks then again I swam around it a couple times and it ignored me so, cool.
  • ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
    Sorry spelling lol thanks