The End?

ForgererForgerer Join Date: 2016-10-31 Member: 223544Members
So, now that the children are let out and the disease is cured is that the end? I know the devs. are working on thing.

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    we dont have access to the end just yet. That will come with the full release of the game which last i heard was on the 23rd of this month

The character still needs to escape the planet by creating a rocket which we cannot build just yet
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Forgerer wrote: »
    So, now that the children are let out and the disease is cured is that the end? I know the devs. are working on thing.
    p

After changing the carar's name I'm expecting something that would tie the ns2 and subnautica together
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    adel_50 wrote: »
    p

After changing the carar's name I'm expecting something that would tie the ns2 and subnautica together

"Natural Sub-world of Nautical Selection" confirmed!
  • adel_50adel_50 Join Date: 2016-09-01 Member: 221973Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    adel_50 wrote: »
    p

"Natural Sub-world of Nautical Selection" confirmed!

you are godamn right!!!