Idea for the cutscene for the destruction of the sunbeam

ResilientPanda0ResilientPanda0 Join Date: 2017-10-02 Member: 233359Members
I was thinking if they could add a part where everything is the same all the voice log and everything happens how it's supposed to but once the Sunbeam is destroyed your PDA will say," Warning incoming debre at your position." and you get 15 seconds to evacuate the area. Then the PDA says," Seek shelter in alien facility." and after the debris hit the entrance of the precursor gun facility and you need a laser cutter to go out that way and enter the debris of the Sunbeam's cockpit. Or you can go out the other way where the docking area is. When you go outside you see the cockpit area of the sunbeam unless you have the laser cutter and go through the pilot area and go out the door which is 4 meters high.

Comments

• ResilientPanda0ResilientPanda0 Join Date: 2017-10-02 Member: 233359Members
    edited January 2018
    Any editors make it if you want to, this is an idea if you want this idea in the game leave a like. This is just an idea the DEV's don't have to add it if they don't want to. Thank you for your time if you read it :). Also if you want to add more ideas to it post it in the comments below.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    I mean, this could work, but there are some issues I could see.

1) The sunbeam was pretty large, and far away. While that may have been done for various reasons, if it is offical, then it's too far to have debris hit.
    2) Blocking the Precursor Gun Entrance, while interesting in theory, will mess up gameplay. If the player has not got a laser cutter, they may get stuck. (Provided, there is the moonpool.

If those two issues could be avoided, I'd love that idea.
  • ResilientPanda0ResilientPanda0 Join Date: 2017-10-02 Member: 233359Members
    imagine that when the Sunbeam explodes the explosion would launch the cockpit with a lot of force to propel it to the island and metal salvage would also be spreaded around the island including rocks because once the wreck hits the island it causes a few rocks to fall off the mountain.