NEW BUGS POST SAVE/LOAD HOT FIX

WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
edited October 2017 in Subnautica on Consoles
So far I've seen a few
1. Climbing the ladder in the cyclops sometimes makes the game freeze
2. Everytime I load I get a warning about having no power about 20 seconds before the game loads
3. Table coral disappear after been cut down and hit the floor
4. Some plants won't disappear when you've cut all the samples away , they remain solid and won't regenerate the seeds or samples

Will add more as I find them

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    1) That sucks. Definitely report it in-game if you haven't already.

2) This has always, always happened to me on XBox and PC. I assume this is just part of the game loading process, and the fact that we hear it is a polishing issue that will be fixed at least by 1.0.

3) Please expand on this. Do you mean Table Coral? And do you mean that the samples disappear once they hit the ground, or what?

4) Definitely sounds like a bug, again, report in-game if you haven't already.
  • WeylandYutani1989WeylandYutani1989 Join Date: 2017-03-14 Member: 228931Members
    elfcrisis wrote: »
    1) That sucks. Definitely report it in-game if you haven't already.

2) This has always, always happened to me on XBox and PC. I assume this is just part of the game loading process, and the fact that we hear it is a polishing issue that will be fixed at least by 1.0.

3) Please expand on this. Do you mean Table Coral? And do you mean that the samples disappear once they hit the ground, or what?

4) Definitely sounds like a bug, again, report in-game if you haven't already.

I edited the post