Build 54618 - Missing story progression

elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
I've missed a few points of the story progression and I'm not sure why.

I only got the first broadcast from the Sunbeam, then nothing. I figured they made it come later in the story but if that's the case, it must come after you reach the alien thermal plant because that's my next stop.

Also, I'm pretty sure I should have gotten the navigation point for the thermal plant after I explored the wrecked research station, but I didn't. The only thing I can think of that may have thrown that of is not having gotten all the data terminals in the gun platform before going to the first research station (where you need the orange key).

Anybody else seen this kind of thing?

Comments

• MadeMyDayMadeMyDay Join Date: 2016-09-12 Member: 222267Members
    Confirmed. After 541xx the Signals seems to be buggy. Story is broken after first Mess. from Sunbeam. No Signal to Reserch-Facility in LostRiver after exploring the PrecursorGun. No Signal to PowerPlant after exploring LostRiver ...
    Yesterday i got the Message from Communicator about Lifepod-07 but got the Signal from Energy-Peak (PrecursorGun).

And ... no, this is not because i have a mismatch in my Sourcefiles. After each big Update and often also after small Updates, i delete my Game and start a complete new one.
  • elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    @MadeMyDay Yeah, I tend to start new games after major patches. Thanks for the info!