Vehicle moonpool docking sounds play when constructing base pieces.

BreithanBreithan Join Date: 2017-08-30 Member: 232729Members
In the latest stable version, since the cuddle fish update when I construct rooms or hatches etc, the sound for docking vehicles in a moonpool plays after its finished building. Not only does it play but it plays twice overlapping and crazy loud.

Comments

• elfcrisiselfcrisis Join Date: 2017-05-13 Member: 230466Members
    I haven't seen that one, but I've noticed some of the sounds are crazy loud. Music too.
  • AnomalyDetectedAnomalyDetected Alterra Housing District: Planet Vicaron Join Date: 2017-04-19 Member: 229741Members
    Noticed this and also the Base Entry noise plays at the same time, as well as when docking the Seamoth/Prawn.
  • 000_Tragic_Solitude000_Tragic_Solitude Join Date: 2017-09-22 Member: 233182Members
    edited September 2017
    Just a quick addition to what everyone else is saying here, but this bug is a bit more than just audio.

From my testing, and playthrough, this bug only occurs when the game recalculates base integrity.
    The Moonpool will then run the docking animation/audio after displacing the vehicle below itself.
    Adding/removing objects on/in the base that do not affect integrity do not cause this bug to occur.
    See video, here.
    I am unsure, though it's probable, that this also occurs when reloading a save. Since the game seems to reinstate base integrity on loading.
  • Hyp3rionHyp3rion Australia Join Date: 2015-03-21 Member: 202396Members
    edited September 2017
    Just a quick addition to what everyone else is saying here, but this bug is a bit more than just audio.

From my testing, and playthrough, this bug only occurs when the game recalculates base integrity.
    The Moonpool will then run the docking animation/audio after displacing the vehicle below itself.
    Adding/removing objects on/in the base that do not affect integrity do not cause this bug to occur.
    See video, here.
    I am unsure, though it's probable, that this also occurs when reloading a save. Since the game seems to reinstate base integrity on loading.

This is exactly what I have found as well.

- Hyp3rion