This Update Is Beautiful!!

KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
Oh my gosh, you devs are awesome!

The lag has been considerably dropped!!! Instead of having frame rates of below 10 for long periods of time, it's either small lag periods or no lag at all! I can actually go into the Shroom Cave and not suddenly get jumped by a Crab thingy!! :D

And I especially love how there's smaller details in your game as well! Like, for example, the new animations for when you first get out of your life pod (either from the top or bottom), and I'm not sure if you guys DID adjust this, but the gas from the Gasopods is.... how do I put this? More rendered? Like, the animation looks a lot nicer!

You guys are awesome, and thanks so much for the amazing work you do!

Comments

• jwpkjwpk Kenner Louisiana Join Date: 2017-02-26 Member: 228321Members
    Yes all the small details are very nice. The new hud is sharp and the environment changes look great. Keep it up. Looking forward to release.
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    jwpk wrote: »
    Yes all the small details are very nice. The new hud is sharp and the environment changes look great. Keep it up. Looking forward to release.

However, the one thing I'm not happy about is the update on Levi XD

I'm needing to go to the Aurora right now and - just note that if I were going anywhere else, I would be fine with Reapers - I'm terrified because Levi spawns there! And he's had some work done as well XDD - extra scary!
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    edited September 2017
    Reefbacks no longer seem to completely destroy FPS, YAAAYYYYY!!! :D Performance has definitely improved, thank you devs, you guys are doing an awesome job ;)
  • KrayZSamuraiKrayZSamurai Canada Join Date: 2017-02-16 Member: 227975Members
    Reefbacks no longer seem to completely destroy FPS, YAAAYYYYY!!! :D Performance has definitely improved, thank you devs, you guys are doing an awesome job ;)

Yeah and I can actually go through a Creepvine forest without having to worry about lag spikes when gathering creepvine seed clusters