infected update bugs so far xbox

XXXgrapesXXXgrapes Virginia Join Date: 2017-03-04 Member: 228576Members
floating locker removes items upon return to locker
built a tube base under pod 5 ---- habit tool turns side ways once in tube then all quick selection tools as selected center up in view port,but upon exit of tube this glitch fixes itself
so far so good otherwise

Comments

• styx911styx911 ssm canada Join Date: 2017-03-08 Member: 228741Members
    entering anything while useing seaglide when u stop using seaglide hands still look like ur useing seaglide
  • XXXgrapesXXXgrapes Virginia Join Date: 2017-03-04 Member: 228576Members
    after 30+ hours save corrupted so thats not fixed seems im gonna call it day on this game for now. cant see spending all that effort to lose all progress
  • DKahoDKaho Join Date: 2017-03-19 Member: 229050Members
    I have had the sideways holding tool holding glitch. It only became a problem when on the mountain island and attempted to switch to my repulsion gun and the glitch kept it from working. I had to get in the water to clear the glitch.
  • KrypT1K187KrypT1K187 Join Date: 2017-07-16 Member: 231861Members
    This is July, having said that, the items stored in waterproof lockers still despawning. Also, creatures like rays and some stalkers have black blocks where their heads should be like they are censored. All this on xbox one fyi.
    Other annoying stuff too like the need for optimization, not complaining though love the game still. ...only a couple days playing so far but I see great potential.
    Please fix items issue though, I already lost all my diamonds and gold I had stored in the lockers. Thanks and keep hydrated!